Creatin Custom Weapon animation

I'm making an animation for my sword but in game it's so fastly happening and ends. How can i make it slowly and do not end.

Thanks for helping i can't put videos or screenshouts because i don't know how to take a video. So if you want i can upload my character mod

Edited by AkaiNight

What do you mean by too fast? It doesn't play it until the end? It accelerate it?

If it is ending too early, then it means the state you are sending the character to is not long enough for the animation to be played until the end.

If it is accelerated, then it means you ****** up something in your spriter project.

Edited by ZupaleX

On 06.08.2017 at 0:51 AM, Lumina said:

You have an option to make an anim looping i guess ?

And in spriter, you could choose the duration of your anim, and probably one to make it loop too ?

There is an option for play speed but it does not change anything and there is a button names repeat playback but it's does not change anything too.

On 06.08.2017 at 0:52 AM, ZupaleX said:

What do you mean by too fast? It doesn't play it until the end? It accelerate it?

If it is ending too early, then it means the state you are sending the character to is not long enough for the animation to be played until the end.

If it is accelerated, then it means you ****** up something in your spriter project.

Well i mean in spritter it's play speed is 100% but i want it to be 5% and it play until and but it must repeat all the time. I'm changing speed but it changes nothing in game

48 minutes ago, Kronas said:

eh i don't like doing that so i mostly draw my own stuffs

Well i don't like it too but some people  able to do something and some people to show them how they lucky are. So i try to draw but... it was...

On 8/7/2017 at 9:54 AM, AkaiNight said:

Well i mean in spritter it's play speed is 100% but i want it to be 5% and it play until and but it must repeat all the time. I'm changing speed but it changes nothing in game

Where do you change that speed? You should just make the animation longer. And I am confused about your "repeat all the time".

17 hours ago, ZupaleX said:

And I am confused about your "repeat all the time".

Forgive my english it's not my main language i mean the animation must repeat itself i mean when i drop item the animation must star(nothing wrong with that) and it must repeat itself till i take it back. 

17 hours ago, ZupaleX said:

Where do you change that speed?

Well only speed button i ever seen in spriter is on left bottom.

Oh that slider is just for playing the animation in spriter, it doesn't have any influence in game. You need to increase the length of the animation itself.If 5% speed playback in spriter was fine, you need to increase the length of the animation by 20.

And about the loop, you need to specify that you want the anim to be played in a loop. Instead of writing

inst.AnimState:PlayAnimation("myanim")

inst.AnimState:PlayAnimation("myanim")

Write

inst.AnimState:PlayAnimation("myanim", true)

The second argument specify if the anim should be played in a loop or not. If not specified, it is set to "false" by default.

Edited by ZupaleX