What perks do you think my new character should have?

Hey there fellow DST players!

I'm currently in the process of creating a new character and thought I would reach out to the community to see what you think would be neat perks.

The character is a female Bunnyman named Whisper!

I have gone through various perks and can't seem to make up my mind, here's a few I had previously added.

• Vegetarian
  • AoE on attacks
  • Can pick up plants quickly
  • Extra benefits from carrots
  • A Beardlord mode when the character is insane boosting their damage
  • Nightvision
  • Reduced sanity drain from darkness
  • Fast tree chopping

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I hope to complete the character once I've found an enjoyable playstyle.

Kind regards,

Red

One con/perk could be if a nearby entity's holding meat her sanity starts draining, but she gets a attack boost or deals more damage against that entity? And she could refuse to hold unto any meat items, dropping them.

And maybe one more's when she's in her beardlord mode she can grow a beard & shave, or just outright shave to get beard hair?

I only got one last idea which this is more just a funny suggestion, so she can like jump into rabbitholes to hide & whenever she wants jumps out of them, you could use the same animation for jumping in wormhole :lol:!

Well, that's all my ideas, good luck :wilson_flower:!!

It's funny because most of your ideas I had thought of in some form. The thing I didn't like about the meat thing was almost all enemies have some sort of meat aside from like 5 enemies so it seemed redundant. Dropping meat might not be a bad idea.

I had her shave at some point also for bunny fur or beard hair depending on if she was insane or not.

And I did have her burrowing and moving in the ground using Mole's animation, but it was a bit buggy unfortunately. I should retry that.

8 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

Well someone had an idea for this awhile ago same name too. But you might want her beardlord mode to be a tank and damage dealer and normal mode be a nightvision nomad.

It was my post :P. I still haven't really nailed down what I wanted to do I'm pretty busy with other stuff so I haven't gotten around to finishing her.

23 minutes ago, RedHairedHero said:

It was my post :P. I still haven't really nailed down what I wanted to do I'm pretty busy with other stuff so I haven't gotten around to finishing her.

You can give her the abitly to sleep in a hutch be like a free tent but to compensate she would lose sanity in the Daytime you know for being nocturnal.