Opening the entire map

Hello, I was on my DST server and wanted to change characters so I despawned my self and lost all my map progress, so I decided to unlock the entire map cus I already knew %80 of it. But, I don't see any objects on the map (twigs, grass, rocks etc.) anyway I can make those seen as well or do I have to travel all over again to see where those objects are? 

12 hours ago, zeaNGlSucksKappa said:

Didn't work

do you actually know how to use console? do you know that you supposed to press "ctrl" key if you pressed "ctrl+v" to send remote queries?

3 hours ago, zeaNGlSucksKappa said:

What? I am confused

read through the topic i linked, it has another version, but if you fail to copy paste, nothing will work :D

On 17.07.2017 at 2:10 PM, zeaNGlSucksKappa said:

Hello, I was on my DST server and wanted to change characters so I despawned my self and lost all my map progress, so I decided to unlock the entire map cus I already knew %80 of it. But, I don't see any objects on the map (twigs, grass, rocks etc.) anyway I can make those seen as well or do I have to travel all over again to see where those objects are? 

just create map scroll and then learn it after you changed character. ez

Archived