Electrolyzer

It feels like electrolyzer produce more heat than 8 watts. Every puff of oxygen it puts out is like really hot. it feels like it takes the temp of the surrounding and adds 10-20C. I am really not sure. But it would be nice if some one could test it in debug mode. 

Just now, caffeinated21 said:

Is this dependent on the input temperature of the water (because that would make sense...)

Not in the slightest. It will either cool the inputs or heat the inputs as it just ignores the temperature.

That's too bad, it doesn't seem hard to program it such that the temperature of the gas output is equal to the temperature of the water input.

Since I just pump hot geyser water into my electrolyzers, I was somewhat expecting the gas output to be hot... and then i just focus on cooling the base. Sucks for those who would rather focus on cooling the water...

3 minutes ago, caffeinated21 said:

That's too bad, it doesn't seem hard to program it such that the temperature of the gas output is equal to the temperature of the water input.

The code exists for that, they just don't use it.

Archived