So my natural gas geyser stopped working

I have this sweet room setup to just transfer natural gas to my natural 3 gas generators and was working perfect for a long time untill I decided to add another one and then suddenly the room is a vacuum and no more gas is getting emitted even though it says so on the tooltip...

I guess it´s a bug or can the geysers "dry" out?

gas.png

2 hours ago, TheBirch said:

I have this sweet room setup to just transfer natural gas to my natural 3 gas generators and was working perfect for a long time untill I decided to add another one and then suddenly the room is a vacuum and no more gas is getting emitted even though it says so on the tooltip...

I guess it´s a bug or can the geysers "dry" out?

gas.png

It's in a vacuum? Try opening the door and seeing if adding a bit of polluted O2 fixes it?

26 minutes ago, Lifegrow said:

It's in a vacuum? Try opening the door and seeing if adding a bit of polluted O2 fixes it?

Sadly that did not help either, I let the door open for a while but nothing changed with the geyser.

gas.png

58 minutes ago, Lifegrow said:

I bet Lifegrow is right.  vacuum is a special pressure status. It's likely that once there's a small amount of gas covering the center tile of the geyser it will start working again. 

7 minutes ago, Nafei said:

I bet Lifegrow is right.  vacuum is a special pressure status. It's likely that once there's a small amount of gas covering the center tile of the geyser it will start working again. 

That was my thinking - for future reference @TheBirch, use an atmospheric switch to toggle the pump on/off when the gas is below 500g or something.

2 hours ago, Nafei said:

Nope. It's the neutronium. With the changes to how blocked geysers are detected, that is no longer valid.

Archived