DST randomly changed language to Korean

I used to have this issue and I don't know what caused it. I did manage to fix it though. Go to the 8th option on the menu, that should take you to some more options. Take the third option, which will take you to a list of languages. You probably have it set to "한국어 (Korean)", so all you have to do is find the English option, which will be "English (US)" or "English (UK)", choose either of those two. After choosing an English option, click on the rightmost button on the bottom-right corner. A confirmation screen should pop up, click the first option on the left and that should quit the game. Upon opening the game again, it should be back to English. I hope this helped.

Just now, CatBurger said:

I used to have this issue and I don't know what caused it. I did manage to fix it though. Go to the 8th option on the menu, that should take you to some more options. Take the third option, which will take you to a list of languages. You probably have it set to "한국어 (Korean)", so all you have to do is find the English option, which will be "English (US)" or "English (UK)", choose either of those two. After choosing an English option, click on the rightmost button on the bottom-right corner. A confirmation screen should pop up, click the first option on the left and that should quit the game. Upon opening the game again, it should be back to English. I hope this helped.

Alright, I'm going to try this.

Archived