Catburger reviews custom character mods

Definitely eager to see more of this. We all know how terrible the steam workshop is in terms of character skins, and the more interesting ones need recognition.

It's a shame that creative, thematically fitting and balanced characters like Womp have to sit next to neon green-haired foxwolf anime characters with nightvision and OP starting items.

4 hours ago, Palecwsmalec1 said:

Definitely eager to see more of this. We all know how terrible the steam workshop is in terms of character skins, and the more interesting ones need recognition.

It's a shame that creative, thematically fitting and balanced characters like Womp have to sit next to neon green-haired foxwolf anime characters with nightvision and OP starting items.

Now I want a neon wolfgang in a fox suit as a backpack skin

2 hours ago, Asparagus said:

U N S H A D O W E D   D A N I E L  N O W

*ahem* yes, indeed the CoC has some great mods at the moment. I'd recommend them, but in my personal opinion they could use a buff or two. Still pretty creative and fun.

19 hours ago, Palecwsmalec1 said:

U N S H A D O W E D   D A N I E L  N O W

Daniel in "modern clothes"... **goes to closet** maybe a black and grey hoodie and black pants and running shoes... cuz that's definitely not what I wore today

19 hours ago, Palecwsmalec1 said:

*ahem* yes, indeed the CoC has some great mods at the moment. I'd recommend them, but in my personal opinion they could use a buff or two. Still pretty creative and fun.

Oh they are... Daniel's getting a reupload to be officially part of the CoC mod and along with it, improved mechanics. O__O

Archived