Max duplicant number Challenge

Hi all,

I wonder how much duplicants you can handle at a time in this current version of the game. I think that a decent base should have around 10 duplicants. But lets try to settle a new big colony! Good luck.

My current record is 13 but it's easy to break.

44 minutes ago, McStar007 said:

Im guessing using debug mode is cheating for this challenge.

how do you run it and what can you do with it? I could not find any posts on that and could use it for experiments without setting up entirely new base.

Go to OxygenNotIncluded_Data, then add a text file NAMED "debug_enable" in the folder. Then restart the game.

Searching through the controls of the game in settings, you can find the "debug" list by pressing the arrows next to the name of the list at the top. The keybinds explain themselves.

Im not sure about the fact about having to start a new colony though.

2 hours ago, Vilda said:

I am not going farther then 10 until stress can be managed with some slider (find free massage table when over X), it's already too much micromanagement.

Oh so much this.. I super not sure why something like that was not implemented with the inception of stress

I'm at 21 right now, not having much problem. The game has so much slime and contaminated water that you really can't run out of oxygen. Food takes care of itself. What else is there to worry about? Obviously it's not infinitely sustainable, but right now I'm not even using sand/algae/water to keep going.

5 hours ago, Heavenfall said:

I'm at 21 right now, not having much problem. The game has so much slime and contaminated water that you really can't run out of oxygen. Food takes care of itself. What else is there to worry about? Obviously it's not infinitely sustainable, but right now I'm not even using sand/algae/water to keep going.

Well, heat for example. Digging farther spreads it to your base and your machines are not helping much. Dupes don't mind but it screws food production. Thinking about building and insulated air conditioned "greenhouse"

Archived