[H] Backpacks! Get yer backpacks 'ere! [W] Steel-Toed Boots, and other foot clothes.

So yeah.

Backpacks.

I have like 3 backpacks that I don't want, they are the blue, grey and rook red buckled backpacks. I have a Spider Sack and so I don't use any of them.

(Disclaimer: I am not selling the Spider Sack, just the buckled backpacks.)

Inventory: http://steamcommunity.com/id/neddofreddo1/inventory/

In return I would like the brown Steel-Toed Boots, Canadian Boots, Mary Janes, or Sandals. Or, all 3 of them for some fuzzy slippers...

Trade Link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=192761505&token=Qz0cp68x

Ok, lol seems I forgot my trade link. I'll edit it into the original post.

9 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

but I couldn't give them for a backpack as backpacks are of higher tier and about two to three times more expensive, so you'd have to choose something more of mine to balance this out.

Oops, I forgot about that. Well, if I could have a link to your inventory, I could search for some things that I might use. :)

1 hour ago, Donke60 said:

I have sandals and a pair of boots but can I ask for the overalls instead?

Sure, I don't use them. Just send me a trade offer with the link I edited into the original post.

I just got @isthisworkingnow's Canadian Boots, (thanks by the way) so is it the Steel-Toed boots or the Canadian Boots you're talking about?

9 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

I don't think we can trade with you. I checked your profile and there didn't seem to be an Trade Offer button and I also checked on Steam just to be safe. Are you sure you're open to trades at the moment?

Well, your offer seemed to come through alright : P

Just now, TheKingDedede said:

Should I add in more shoes? I've also got a pair of Canadian Boots.

Well, I did just get a free pair of Canadian boots from @isthisworkingnow, so I'd rather have the Steel-Toed boots.

Wait... are you still after the Spider Sack? Are you toying with me or something? Like, I'm legitimately confused on what you're trying to say.

Archived