MoloMan's sitcom filled with geese (actually it's an art thread)

*Opens door*

"Greetings fellow Goose enthusiasts! "

*Annoying laugh track in the backround*

"I'm an artist!"

*Badumm tss*

Alright I'll stop and instead welcome all of you fine people to my "art" thread where I will be posting a moderate amount of Don't starve related nonsense while everything else is just going to be plain nonsense!

Hope ya like it!

I don't really have any kind of "style in which I draw" if that's a thing? I draw my own things that pop out of my head most of the time, some of it is game related, but most of it is from my own "series" which I might post some pictures of later...

I love fantasy, knights (anything medieval really), vikings, snow, more snow, big characters (wut?), steampunk, and most importantly GEESE! I should point out that I like doing the "unexpected", and I'm not a big fan of stereotypical things.

Anyways here's some of the things I've done for Don't starve so far... Most of these things are already out there in the forums but I don't really have anything else on my new computer.

Almost pre historic caves with light - kopia.jpgWisH.jpgAnimals APC.jpg

These three are related to my expansion concept called Winter is Here, I'll post a link to it.

Moolf.jpgReign of (not) giants.jpg

(Thought about uploading the last photo to suggestions but I just posted the MossGoss one so I'll leave it here).

Edited by MoloMan
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Baby deerclops's design is really refreshing. It's quite different from the adult form.

I wanted to make the baby Bearger (called Cubber), walk around like an angry bearger (when he's flailing his arms around). I thought that would look super cute.

It was kind of hard to come up with an idea for the deerclops. I wanted to make it look like a baby deer at first, but then it would just be a no eyed deer so that didn't work. I just turned it into a tiny ball of fur instead! (called Fawnclops)

Image result for it's so fluffy gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MoloMan said:

It was kind of hard to come up with an idea for the deerclops. I wanted to make it look like a baby deer at first, but then it would just be a no eyed deer so that didn't work. I just turned it into a tiny ball of fur instead! (called Fawnclops)

You did better than me when it comes to deconstructing a adult animal design to a younger form.

hunchbeast life cycle.png

It looks like it can stand on its own while my designs still have elements of the adult a bit there. So I love how you really designed Fawnclops! :wilson_goodjob:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

You did better than me when it comes to deconstructing a adult animal design to a younger form.

hunchbeast life cycle.png

It looks like it can stand on its own while my designs still have elements of the adult a bit there. So I love how you really designed Fawnclops! :wilson_goodjob:

I think you did an awesome job! 

I especially like the merm babies for some reason. I like the cute but ugly things (sounds pretty accurate to almost everything in don't starve now that I think about it)

I would love to see what a baby beardling would look like... hm... I've got some idea...

Image result for gremlins

• Like 3