Free Copy in IOS?

No Hate  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Online Purchased Players be allow free IOS copy?

• Online purchases players should be allow a free copy (Sure)
    • You're asking too much from a such wonderful game (No)

I'm a huge fan of Don't Starve features and its uniqueness. I already brought a whole bundle of it in Steam, just wondering if I can get it free on IOS. In my opinion: players should be able to download it on platforms they wish do play in as long as they purchase the legit copy and its content. I know I'm asking a lot more than the game cost itself, I just want to ask for opinions and of course share mine.

Sorry, but they're different companies supporting the game. You can get Overwatch for XBox One or PS4, but Microsoft and Sony aren't just going to accommodate you for buying it on the other platform. Likewise, Apple has its own market and so does Steam. 

You do not get free peanut butter at Trader Joe's because you bought the same brand at Safeway.

personally I don't see why not if its for the mobile version only. Anything else it's on you'll have to pay again like the wii u and stuff but since it's already so cheap on the mobile, i think if you buy everything on pc you should get a code or something to redeem it for free. if you dont buy it on pc you dont get the code and have to pay full price for mobile.

@Magicphobic so lets not pay the "mobile team" for porting it to iOS because "PC team" already got payed? They even made it (again and again) ridiculously cheap and you say: "but since it's already so cheap" ???

GUYS dfuq seriously. IT IS 5$ (FIVE DOLLARS!) and regular DS is NINETY NINE CENTS! Everyone needs to buy both of them NOW. If you have it buy it for friend or family or dog! These two games are THE BEST VALUE IN APPSTORE! And holy ****(stars) these are full games like we have on PC! No stupid mobile versions. No companion BS apps. No IAP inside. Full games with touch controls! There are almost none like these on Appstore.

I don't have much time to play anything these days but i bought it just to support Klei and 99 cents for DS is like who doesnt have it already? What did you do with 99c that is better than this? Even if you open it and go kill rabbit it is worth it. 

NINETY NINE CENTS!

NINETY NINE CENTS!

NINETY NINE CENTS!

I guess im gonna buy another copy for my dog but i think that even he is smart enough to already have it on his dogphone .)

Archived