Winter's Feast for PS4

All of you probably already know that there was a Christmas update on pc and its a event update (I guess ?!) and it won't be there forever . So my question is if we PS4 users will get that update too? I'm not sure because Winter's Feast is still in Beta and Beta content is not playable on PS4.

12 hours ago, Axxxel said:

Is there anyone who knows if  the winter's feast already available on ps4?.

Last Halloween event was available even  without any notice, so now I am asking should we expect some event skins?

The official twitter account just posted a release date of December 19th so not too much more of a wait!

Link to twitter post: http://bit.ly/2gUlbTP

• Developer
10 hours ago, bestnick8 said:

Any idea if we'll have to generate new worlds for the update, or will the new content integrate into existing worlds? @CharlesB 

World regen shouldn't be necessary for any of the new content, you should be able to just keep playing.

One thing to note is that you will lose your minimap after this update (Steam users had to deal with this is well). It's a one time thing for each existing world and was necessary for the improved mapping features (cartographer's desk, trade able maps, etc)

Archived