Catcoon Blue Backpack

So, I finally decided to use the Trade INN with my classy skins. And. I. Got. A. Blue. Backpack. GOSH, I HATE YOU TRADE INN KEEPER. SCREW YOUR UGLY APATHETIC FACE. I ALREADY HAD A MUCH NICER BACKPACK, YOU JERK.

Ahem, so anyway, if anyone has any extra spiffy or classy (or higher) skins and doesn't want them anymore, please let me know! (Also, if someone somehow has an extra Halloween costume piece and they are feeling extra generous, they will be my hero. I'll draw you something as well, if you wish.)

I only won't accept common skins, suspension shirts, and gloves.

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=302033100&token=t8U3xaHR

If you see anything in there you really like, you can ask about it, as well. I just am not giving away the Spider Body. That's for a friend.

13 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Damn! I wanted to send you something distinguished I do not use and BAM! You've already got it. RIP, my plans of Christmas in July, err, October.

You wouldn't accept Rose Webber, would you :(?

Uh, hell yeah. For what? What would you like? Do you want the backpack? I'm pretty sure @Kittydub doesn't, but if they do I will have to honor my promise to them.

If you want a drawing, that's fine, too. It'll just take a little longer.

9 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Oh my goodness! Absolutely! Actually, I have in my signature that I do draw for skins! Alright, since that is an elegant item, full lineart and color! Would you still like the backpack?

Everything that drops for me these days is a dupe for me, so you can give the backpack to someone that can actually use it ^^

9 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Uh, hell yeah. For what? What would you like? Do you want the backpack? I'm pretty sure @Kittydub doesn't, but if they do I will have to honor my promise to them.

If you want a drawing, that's fine, too. It'll just take a little longer.

Come on, I said I wanted to play Santa (before realising you have the items I thought of). Santa doesn't take anything! Not that I'd ever turn down an artist. Still, I'd love seeing you draw for @Kittydub and @t0panka since they are Santa's helpers :D

Anyway, I'm just a poor Steam user, no mighty Tencent at my side, so this is what my best intentions cooked up:

rose_webber_4_by_arlesienne-dam6h8v.png

34 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Come on, I said I wanted to play Santa (before realising you have the items I thought of). Santa doesn't take anything! Not that I'd ever turn down an artist. Still, I'd love seeing you draw for @Kittydub and @t0panka since they are Santa's helpers :D

Anyway, I'm just a poor Steam user, no mighty Tencent at my side, so this is what my best intentions cooked up:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

rose_webber_4_by_arlesienne-dam6h8v.png

Pfft, thanks dude. He looks so happy!

Archived