What is the Point of Monster Lasagna?

Serious question here...what good is monster lasagna? I strictly grow dragon fruits in my 40+ garden spot. However at least I understand most of the other possible recipes, but being Maxwell and mostly finding myself alone in my server....what's the value if any of it? 

Stuffing your face as usual.

I gotta have a good meal.

Garfield, you fat cat. You are so big and fat.

It's pretty useless. Feed it to a Bird to get an Egg to only then realize you could've gotten 3 more if you didn't cook any Monster Lasagna.

Make Webber eat the pieces of Monster Meat individually instead of cooking up some lasagna.

Just don't cook it and you'll be fine.

14 minutes ago, LadyAzure said:

I don't bother with it but once in awhile when I am not paying attention I accidentally make it so I just leave it on the ground, and yes some noobie joins in and eats it. That alone is entertaining.

Maxwell main, loves seeing others suffer.

"Snicker snack."

nope sadly monster lasagna is only there to signify a bad cook  considering you used 2 monster ingredients to create such a dish   bon appitite  however you can feed taffy to beefalo so if you have a ton of bees that can be your food source for them

To clean up the abundance of monster meat after a slaughter? c:

Also as someone said above, birds will take monster meat and give you good eggs.

If we have too much of it, making monster lasagna and giving it to the bird is a good way to get rid of it before it rots.

Or you can voluntarily turn yourself into a ghost by eating it...

Archived