[Game Update] - 190713

Jason

Hey, nice there are still some fixes! I found a lot of bugs while playing SW after long break, but i don't know how many were already reported. Should I just list them off or is there is a database of known issues?

So far I saw:
- floating hail on water (it bounced off water and was sliding around like on ice lol),
- spiders getting stuck on water if spider nest is placed too close on shore.
- sometimes used thrawl nets do not disappear after set timer
- while wearing umbrella and rain stopping the rain sounds do not go away until you un-equip umbrella
- night hands sometimes bug out and instead of getting pushed off the fire (when stepped on) they run towards it and at the end of night the nigh-hand music does not stop, until game is restarted.
[in most cases restarting game fixes issues.]

Also some things like: while having 100%+ water protection on boat and getting hit by a wave reduces your wetness, - isn't that a bug???

heh, didnt know that floral shirts both have same recipes, but I agree with @DarkXero about separation of recipes, although cant you just make floral shirt in SW world and hop back to ROG anyway?

cheers

• Like 1

• Developer
14 hours ago, DarkXero said:

What's the verdict for the Floral Shirt recipe costing petals in RoG worlds with Shipwrecked compatibility?

Posted in: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/ds-shipwrecked/rog-floral-shirt-cactus-flower-recipe-r1760/#comment-2869

The word on this is that if you make a ROG world shipwrecked compatible, it defers to shipwrecked code in order to do so. That includes the recipes. As there are no cactus flowers in SW, it was decided the floral shirt would use something else instead so that it was still craftable. Is this is causing an issue we're not aware of? If so please let us know and we can figure something out.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Jason said:

The word on this is that if you make a ROG world shipwrecked compatible, it defers to shipwrecked code in order to do so. That includes the recipes. As there are no cactus flowers in SW, it was decided the floral shirt would use something else instead so that it was still craftable. Is this is causing an issue we're not aware of? If so please let us know and we can figure something out.

Yeah, Shipwrecked overwrites the RoG recipe, for both the forest and the archipelago locations.

Some people were confused that you could make the floral shirt with petals, in the forest, where you do have cactus flowers.

It's not really an issue, but it doesn't have to be that way either, since the petals compromise can be avoided.

Given how MergeRecipes works, it is possible to have either recipe, depending on if you have SaveGameIndex:IsModeShipwrecked() or not, by instead of having a COMMON recipe, you separate them into SHIPWRECKED and ROG ones.