It's October 16 - where is the game?

Ephiarsis

It's as always, 19:00 GMT+1 (Deutschland/Österreich usw). EVERY title on steam will be releases at that time. Thought people knew by now...Also they said there will be NO pre order, so just wait for about another 3 hours ;)Aber ja, ich bin auch schon gespannt! ;)

Edited by Agnosticus

• MOTD

I'm in Europe and it works for me, but 20$...

Heya! Just wanted to step in to explain why there's a price difference in the EU. When we launch a game on Steam, we follow their standard regional pricing guidelines. From what we understand about this, there are additional taxes required for Steam to launch a game in certain regions, EU is one of them. So, any price difference from the North American version isn't something that we (or Valve) would see. Hope that helps explain what's going on there!

An error was encountered while processing your request:This item is currently unavailable in your region

I'm not sure what region you're in, but if it's Brazil, Taiwan or Africa we are still waiting on ESRB approval to be pushed through. Once that happens Steam will flip the switch and we're good to go in those areas. We estimate this will be done in all three areas within the next 2 weeks.

Heya! Just wanted to step in to explain why there's a price difference in the EU. When we launch a game on Steam, we follow their standard regional pricing guidelines. From what we understand about this, there are additional taxes required for Steam to launch a game in certain regions, EU is one of them. So, any price difference from the North American version isn't something that we (or Valve) would see. Hope that helps explain what's going on there!

Thank you for the response.I loved the Shank series and stealth is by far my favourite genre, so I still will buy the game tonight.Thank you for bring your games to the PC!

Here in Germany I could buy the game some minutes after its' release. AND IT'S AWESOME!I've just spend exactly 100 Minutes into it, and still I know I love the game. Looks like it's the best game I've played in a while, and I played lot's of games. You did an awesome job!

• MOTD

Here in Germany I could buy the game some minutes after its' release. AND IT'S AWESOME!I've just spend exactly 100 Minutes into it, and still I know I love the game. Looks like it's the best game I've played in a while, and I played lot's of games. You did an awesome job!

Fantastic! Thanks for the feedback and kudos. Glad to hear you're enjoying it :D

Sorry to necro this thread but I'm a fan of Don't Starve so I decided to check out some of Klei's other games. I loved the look and feel of MoN so I thought I would purchase it. I still get "This item is currently unavailable in your region". I live in South Africa. Have you guys still not gotten the necessary approvals?