Max Kluzko Art

Spoiler

nightmare_crown_by_maximkluzko-dacq2ui.p

My computer was asleep for a few days, so finally I made this. I introduce you The Nightmare Crown. 
Made of Nightmare Fuel, Foliage, Thulecite, Evil Flowers, charged Amethyst and it is all infused with terror from Nightmare Cycle. Even Maxwell doesn't know about it.
It has many effects. Who knows, maybe it can connect you to your mind... And your Ego.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Stunning.

Seriously, I can't leave this webpage. I can't close the spoiler either. I'll have to pull the plug, but I feel too weak to stand up.

Are you a poet? You showed me how beautiful you can speak...

I really appreciate your words, thank you!   (‿0)    (Tom's Face)  

11 minutes ago, Walter0 said:

Are you a poet? You showed me how beautiful you can speak...

Haha, this, my friend, is merely collegialism in comparison to true poetry. It's no small wonders you can find in a good, even if small, library, ranging from short stories like those of Edgar Poe (huge inspiration for DS btw) to the fantastic rhymes of W. Shakespeare.

9 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Haha, this, my friend, is merely collegialism in comparison to true poetry. It's no small wonders you can find in a good, even if small, library, ranging from short stories like those of Edgar Poe (huge inspiration for DS btw) to the fantastic rhymes of W. Shakespeare.

I even wanted my tea back. And my Top Hat I don't have. But it's fine. I like this. Thank you!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

It's like if Queen Charlie was mocking Jesus's crown of thorns. The feathers are a nice touch.

Thank you! But there is ferns instead of feathers. If you don't know, in Don't Starve, when character in underground see reddish colours on the floor - It is nightmare cycle. In this time, shadow creatures attacks you and your sanity can go down. And some plants, like these ferns, change colour. 

Now you know   (‿0)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Walter0 said:

Thank you! But there is ferns instead of feathers. If you don't know, in Don't Starve, when character in underground see reddish colours on the floor - It is nightmare cycle. In this time, shadow creatures attacks you and your sanity can go down. And some plants, like these ferns, change colour. 

Now you know   (‿0)

Sounds like the Moggles look from what I read on the Wiki.

We were too dangerous for players... Those fools in KleiEntertainment deleted us... But we never go away.

Spoiler

forbidden_enemies_by_maximkluzko-dacu13v

Today, I introduce you:

Black Wraith

Rosé

Shadow Thornopus

Tom

Crawling Centibeak (Crawiling Horror+Terrorbeak)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you will like this, too ^v^

(⌣‿0)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Nice job managing the white line effect! It's time consuming the way I do it but your version is very crisp and clean. :wilson_goodjob:

Who's Tom? |D.pngTom Waits?:wilson_sneaky:

Tom is in the lower left corner. He has some problems, but he will be okay. you forgot Tom?  (⌣‿0)

• Like 1