Moderator Can't See My Posts

Paxtonnnn

• Developer

Hey @Paxtonnnn, sorry about that. Us Moderators, can indeed see your posts. It's just that sometimes we aren't online, or are busy dealing with other things and don't approve your posts right away. As you can see I have approved your latest posts now. Sorry again for the incovenience.

Also, try posting a bit outside of the roleplay area, like in here or in other discussion threads, sine that will count as "official" posts, which will remove the need for us to approve your every post :)

I think this is a normal feature of the forums to help combat spammers. Moderators have to approve new member's posts for a while until they've gathered a certain amount of total posts, and ones in the off-topic and roleplay sections don't count.

I may be wrong, but that's the impression I've gotten.

Aaaaaand @vingw said pretty much the same thing just as I was typing this. rip.

5 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

I think this is a normal feature of the forums to help combat spammers. Moderators have to approve new member's posts for a while until they've gathered a certain amount of total posts, and ones in the off-topic and roleplay sections don't count.

I may be wrong, but that's the impression I've gotten.

Aaaaaand @vingw said pretty much the same thing just as I was typing this. rip.

I should get some tattoos, because I certainly proved myself a ninja!

Archived