Overabundance of Bone Shards

Kisica

Playing DSS over 300 days I've gathered a lot of Bone Shards  Bone ShardsThere are not so many items wich required this bones for crafting, so I have almost full chest of this. Therefore, I have a question: How to destroy Bone Shards? Any ideas? :D

6 hours ago, webgirl said:

Playing DSS over 300 days I've gathered a lot of Bone Shards  Bone ShardsThere are not so many items wich required this bones for crafting, so I have almost full chest of this. Therefore, I have a question: How to destroy Bone Shards? Any ideas? :D

You can offer them to the Volcano..... I got rid of a lot of them like that 

On 18.06.2016 at 7:43 PM, WPH said:

Kind of wish you could burn them... but that wouldn't make a whole lot of sense, would it?

That's truth. I've tried to give them to Fire Packim, but he can't burn it :D

On 19.06.2016 at 1:13 AM, FreyaMaluk said:

You can offer them to the Volcano..... I got rid of a lot of them like that 

Thank you! A good way, I'll try.

On 19.06.2016 at 7:05 AM, ryouryou said:

I would love to have some sort of neat, tribal-designed "Bone Wall" just to spruce up my bases.

Great idea! Or anything new that would require bone shards for crafting

On 6/18/2016 at 11:05 PM, ryouryou said:

I would love to have some sort of neat, tribal-designed "Bone Wall" just to spruce up my bases.

Tribal walls are actually a great idea..

The volcano idea is only good if youre using Shipwrecked, (which OP is, so that's good at least) but what about in DST? When all your friends keep dying? SO MANY BONES

NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM

You may need like 3 stacks of shards for raincoats/rain hats/eye umbrellas and buckets of poop at MOST but a whole chest?!

I mean...There IS the lureplants, I guess but... you don't get much out of that other than more storage space. At least with walls, you could break it down again if you're ever (FOR SOME DARN REASON) hurting for bone shards.

It's such an obscure resource. Why not?

18 hours ago, WPH said:

Tribal walls are actually a great idea..

The volcano idea is only good if youre using Shipwrecked, (which OP is, so that's good at least) but what about in DST? When all your friends keep dying? SO MANY BONES

NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM

You may need like 3 stacks of shards for raincoats/rain hats/eye umbrellas and buckets of poop at MOST but a whole chest?!

I mean...There IS the lureplants, I guess but... you don't get much out of that other than more storage space. At least with walls, you could break it down again if you're ever (FOR SOME DARN REASON) hurting for bone shards.

It's such an obscure resource. Why not?

Use them as deco... maybe a death altar or something like that... :)

Archived