I've made tutorials!

MTX1234

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 1:14 AM, FreyaMaluk said:

I really liked the Infinite Pigs Farm.... I didn't know that 

This also works on bunny houses, I might add.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 0:12 PM, Gingerbread said:

Infinite pig farm was a problem in DST too which was inherited from DS. Unfortunately DS still got the same problem which is not intended (well thats what devs told me when I reported infinite pig spawn in DST as a bug.

Odd. I thought it was removed from DST to make it harder, since most things were tweaked in DST to be a little bit harder than DS.

Also added new video! Easy Manure

5 hours ago, MTX1234 said:

Odd. I thought it was removed from DST to make it harder, since most things were tweaked in DST to be a little bit harder than DS.

Well there is actually no point to build a lot of pig houses via this method for meat farming only one is enough. if you need some armed forces you need buncha houses though. Like for example makin beefalo massacre in savannah in late game is what i do to get rid of them... Sometimes they stay in a really strategic place and i never lure hounds to beefalos just for the sake of getting chests of stacks of gold. Instead I wait for them to get incredibly overpopulated and make a pig army with 30-40 members each are given football helmet and start a savannah battle. It is incredibly enjoying and provides you too much meat (in late game like after day 500ish)

I bring only one herd and put them into a large ass pen and let them repopulate in a confined area so i can be sure they cannot overtake a strategic spot by migrating.

Also if you got 30-40 pig houses in late game, you don't need to get monster meat from spiders and I literally stop spider farming and start pig war to get lotta meat and hounds supply me enough monster meat too.

Edited by Gingerbread

@Gingerbread This isn't really how I do it, it was just a quick demonstration for beginners that may not have enough resources for more pig houses and I didn't want to make it lengthy.

I actually turn him into a werepig instead of killing him (unless if I wanted to spawn krampus)

or give single pig a piece of meat, declare an attack so my pig will attack first, pigs will fight each other and voila!

This is what my pig village looks like, total of 46 pighouses and I get 46 mixed drops of meat and skin

pigv.png