Oh Steam~

So, Steam somehow slipped-up and manage to update the game with absolutely nothing and reset the update counter!

The actual Spoiled Rotten update had never went live yet!

Oh Steam~

I'm guessing that'll probably get fixed for you once the actual update goes live, but I can see how that could've gotten your hopes up only have them come crashing back down. :(

Im not sure don't starve has been updated yet at the time im posting this it is currently 3:50 am on the 15th of January in Vancouver where I believe don't starve is being worked on so i don't think steam messed up.

Mine still says update imminent though. I think it could've been that Klei had prepped the update and when they did that steam had a little glitch and some people had their timers reset, even though the actual update hasn't been released yet.

Edited by w00tyd00d

I as well have this problem.

Steam updated my Don't Starve, when I got the menu it said that I have a fresh build and the next update is 14 days later.

However, when I checked none of the new features in Spoiled Rotten have been implemented. None. It was an empty update.

Silly silly Steam.

Well at least they didn't **** up on the Turf update...

Im not sure don't starve has been updated yet at the time im posting this it is currently 3:50 am on the 15th of January in Vancouver where I believe don't starve is being worked on so i don't think steam messed up.

Is the update just not on Steam yet? If that is the case then Thank God, because my steam still doesn't show any update and it's 9:11 AM PST for me, the same timezone as you up there in Vancouver(Also where Klei is).