Cooking Live Animals

So in the game when you catch an animal you have to set it down and kill it before you cook it. While watching a LP a player continuously tried to cook a living rabbit and couldnt figure out why it wouldnt turn into food...

Personally I think it would be hilarious if someone tried to cook a living animal if it would set the rabbit/bird on fire and send it running/flying about your camp setting your stuff on fire in its panic before dying and dropping meat...that would most likely burn up in an inferno if it doesnt drop outside of a burning area.

...Yes it is disturbing but I think it fits with the dark theme of the game.

So in the game when you catch an animal you have to set it down and kill it before you cook it. While watching a LP a player continuously tried to cook a living rabbit and couldnt figure out why it wouldnt turn into food...

Personally I think it would be hilarious if someone tried to cook a living animal if it would set the rabbit/bird on fire and send it running/flying about your camp setting your stuff on fire in its panic before dying and dropping meat...that would most likely burn up in an inferno if it doesnt drop outside of a burning area.

...Yes it is disturbing but I think it fits with the dark theme of the game.

Actually, I agree with this suggestion. It would fit the dark theme of the game, plus it can bring us some interesting situations regarding naughtiness and sanity.