Playing Invisible, Inc.: Contingency Plan on YouTube

14 hours ago, wodzu_93 said:

Nice to see you back, sir. Looking forward to watching these again. Take a peek at modding section too, there is plenty of stuff after you're done with DLC.

Looks like there are some interesting mods now - is it possible to use them without Steam?

8 hours ago, warfreak2 said:

Looks like there are some interesting mods now - is it possible to use them without Steam?

Depends on if the person offers a Steam-free download or not.

Though if you don't mind using a userscript extension, there's a script: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/5729-enhanced-steam-workshop-downloader that can let you download from Steam Workshop. The result will work fine as-is with the GOG version once you get it downloaded.

You can find all mods here:

Advanced Guard Protocol is an updated version of Challenging Enemies, and if you want to experiment with loadouts I can recommend wodzu's Extended programs and all of Shirsh's agent mods. If you want to go real crazy you can try Generation Options+.

On 10/05/2016 at 4:30 PM, addams013 said:

Your videos only seem to go up to 480p resolution this time around.  Is that intentional?

Nope! Somehow the recording setting got changed to very slightly below 720p, and YouTube said "not HD!" and rounded down. This is fixed for the last few missions.

On 5/14/2016 at 9:03 PM, warfreak2 said:

Nope! Somehow the recording setting got changed to very slightly below 720p, and YouTube said "not HD!" and rounded down. This is fixed for the last few missions.

Thanks for clarifying.  Still really good stuff, though; I plan to watch the entire series (I've only gotten to episode ten).  Every once in a great while, I get to think of some contingency before you actually say it out loud, and that's kind of gratifying. :)  Still learning a lot, for the most part.

17 hours ago, warfreak2 said:

By popular request, I played a run with mods. I used Cyberboy2000's Generation Options+ mod to make the missions tiny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuNewUIkdOE&list=PLSzYc9hNynCVpd-BPJgMR--QDJ6wZIMko&index=106

Very nice playtrough! You got lucky with level generation, I had much more trouble when playing similar low-room-count campaign. 

Regarding trouble with Mods/DLC compatibility,  GOG version has a quirk, where Sim Constructor does not see DLC properly, causing some errors with mods that access DLC content. The solution is to move "dlc1" folder from "dlc" to "mods".

Archived