[Game Update] - 175504

:) sweet the game looks like its getting more polished :)

I wish that that the Maxwell shadows would drop half of their nightmare fuel use when killed. I think that would make the shadows a wii bit more balanced. Other than than, looks great!

• Developer
2 hours ago, Quyzbuk said:

Is the whole tallbird killing their smallbirds / teenbird babies gonna be addressed anytime soon? I still want to be the one who kills them.

very good avatar / post combo imo. i can really imagine that dude wanting to mess up some smallbirds 

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, jamesl said:

very good avatar / post combo imo. i can really imagine that dude wanting to mess up some smallbirds 

It would go a little something like this :)

Edited by Quyzbuk
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Aquaterion said:

I would like to ask, a lot of files were "modified" on the last update, but I didn't really notice any changes by quickly going over them. What were changed in most of these? (Example: spiders, tentacles, etc)

I did notice that newline character changed from CRLF to LF in many files (I have Windows), I assumed it was just on my machine.

Prefabs' changes were mostly noted in the changenotes - pigmen's speech, cold breath, thulecite club (+wigfrid's shadow skin SHADOW tag fix).