What's Wolfgang's inspection line for a sweet potato?

Because if it ain't 'is... potato?', they missed out on a great reference to the RoG lines.

Geddit? Because he says 'is not potato' when inspecting an evil flower?

I can't check right now, but if someone could tell me I would be happy for a bit I guess.

And he should say 'cheating' when inspecting a machete. Because you use it for hacking stuff.

And he should say 'why cute thing vibrate?' when inspecting a sharkitten. And 'why big thing hiss?' when inspecting a tigershark.

And 'snails get bad leg?' when inspecting a limpet rock. Because they're  limp-ets.

And 'big head for eating many bread!' when inspecting Quacken.

IDK it's 1:45am and I'm procrastinating because studying is boring don't expect me to make any sense

15 minutes ago, DeputyDeath said:

I can't check right now, but if someone could tell me I would be happy for a bit I guess.

And he should say 'cheating' when inspecting a machete. Because you use it for hacking stuff.

And he should say 'why cute thing vibrate?' when inspecting a sharkitten. And 'why big thing hiss?' when inspecting a tigershark.

And 'snails get bad leg?' when inspecting a limpet rock. Because they're  limp-ets.

And 'big head for eating many bread!' when inspecting Quacken.

IDK it's 1:45am and I'm procrastinating because studying is boring don't expect me to make any sense

I would ask why you said you had no time to check yourself but, you said you wouldn't make sense so you get a pass.

11 hours ago, DarkXero said:

SWEET_POTATO = "Very sweet!",
SWEET_POTATO_COOKED = "Is ready to eat!",
SWEET_POTATO_PLANTED = "Sweet potato is quite cute.",
SWEET_POTATO_SEEDS = "Seeds would taste better if they were a sweet potato.",

And quacken? Please tells me it mentions bread. PLEASE.

11 hours ago, DeputyDeath said:

they missed out on a great reference to the RoG lines.

They got a lot of things wrong with Wolfgang's quotes I think. How can someone who calls a Shovel a "Dirt spoon" know what the word maginficent is?! Or even use the words "truly" and "quite"

Also they overwrote some earlier quotes. For instance the quote for Logs was "Is thick like my arm" now it's "The remains of tree-fights!" Which it isn't that bad but now we've gone from "Little plant man is food?" for a cooked mandrake to "Tiny baby is ready for eating.", wut in the wut?!

6 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

And quacken? Please tells me it mentions bread. PLEASE.

It's "I will punch you!" which is the same as his generic battlecry ._.

Yeah, the new inspection lines don't really capture Wolfgang's ignorant arrogance that he had in RoG. 

That's not to say that he had a few witty limes in RoG however. We all know how he says 'carry on' (carrion) when examining a vulture. 

But that stuff can't be overused, or else Wolfgang's character will be changed completely.

Just now, DeputyDeath said:

Yeah, the new inspection lines don't really capture Wolfgang's ignorant arrogance that he had in RoG. 

That's not to say that he had a few witty limes in RoG however. We all know how he says 'carry on' (carrion) when examining a vulture. 

But that stuff can't be overused, or else Wolfgang's character will be changed completely.

I found what's going on. This isn't our Wolfgang. He's been replaced by an evil automaton trying to impersonate him.

56fbccfa5bcd9_Screenshot(159).png.f34c88

1 hour ago, TeoSS69 said:

Things got really dark, really quick.

56fbc9dd2f5c2_Screenshot(158).png.890a42

Weird, don't cha think Maxwell, Wendy, or Wx-78 would say that? o.O I would also include Wickerbottom or Wigfrid but Wickerbottom seems more to like cute stuff, and Wigfrid well...she doesn't eat anything that isn't meat. :D 

Just now, GiddyGuy said:

Weird, don't cha think Maxwell, Wendy, or Wx-78 would say that? o.O I would also include Wickerbottom or Wigfrid but Wickerbottom seems more to like cute stuff, and Wigfrid well...she doesn't eat anything that isn't meat. :D 

Wolfgang's always been mighty this, strong that. Doesn't seem that weird to me. For instance his quote for meat is : "Meat makes me strong!"

Just now, Asparagus said:

I feel like Wolfgang should be a meme at this point XD PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE IT HAPPEN XD

His quotes are great out of context.

2i2u6zm.png

Archived