(By all means, come on in) 

"Oh..." the hog sounded somewhat disappointed. "But you-fae is too big to be fae..." she noted. 

"But... Is other fae, too?" She curiously asked Oliver.

Edited by wxps350

Name: Jump (Willemina)

Race: Human

Backstory(Optional): Lived with other powered children but never really fit into the 'super hero grooming' program. 

Appearance:Brown hair, brown eyes, pale and awkward. 

Personality: Skittish, awkward and energetic 

Abilities/Skills: Teleports, not always on purpose and not always where she intends.

Jump felt like someone had smacked her up the side of the head with a hammer or something. She didn't usually get that terrible feeling when she teleported although for the life of her she couldn't remember actually making a jump. That was something one should be able to remember when waking up somewhere strange. Jump looked up at the trees and finally got up, the place didn't look like home. It looked very much not home-like, it was definitely other. Jump looked about her trying to work out where here was, she scratched her brown hair for a moment and then shrugged and set off walking. Surely there would be some street sign or road, something to tell her where on earth she was now. Once she knew where then maybe she could jump back, well as soon as this headache cleared. 

"HELLO!?" Jump shouted at the top of her lungs hoping to find someone to tell her where she was. 

(Merms are in the setting, but theyre a lesser race)

Unseen robed figures watched Jump from the distance, shrouded in darkness and concealed by trees. Very faintly, they snarled, encouraging a response from their obscenely large canine companions. They retreated further into the concealing shade, snapping a large twig with their hooved feet with a loud snap. 

Jump rubbed her arms, she felt like this was not a nice place. The hair on the back of her neck was standing up as her ears picked up something, a low sound like growl or something but it was faint. She was just convincing herself that it was the wind when there was a snap, a twig snapping sounded like a gun shot and Jump so startled accidentally teleported herself three feet to the left. She whirled to find the source of the sound which was by her reckoning now behind her. As she spun she smacked her head on a low branch of the tree and swore rather vividly. Jump pressed both hands to her forehead and did a sort of absurd jig on the spot rubbing the offended area. 

"Damn it all, ow ow ow!" she declared and glared at the trees as though it were their fault she had bumped her head. Then of course she remembered why she had bumped her head in the first place and swallowed down her further complains and looked around with building anxiety. Her imagination was already at full speed creating terrible possibilities for why a twig breaks in the woods. So she determined that she desired to NOT be in the woods anymore and set off with an energetic jog trying to find civilization once more but this time with a decided fear of being in the wildness with the unknown. 

"See, this is why first encounters are always annoying."

"No, he's not Fae. Not even close."

She somersaulted in the air, lazily hovering at the end of it, before exclaiming: "Now, can someone please explain what's happening?"

Edited by Dannyrulx

(Oh wow... Battal commented on my RP without me even asking...

anigif_enhanced-10046-1410264106-13.gif

)

The poor hog girl tilted her head "What going on? Well..." She turned to the rest of the village. "Unca Dinero is picking carrots, cousin Beef is hunting hounds, kids are playing, and papa is out tracking a BIG beefalo." She widened her arms as it to express size.

Edited by wxps350
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Lord_Battal said:

(NO!  YOU CAN'T TAKE THE TITLE OF BEST RPER I APPARENTLY HAVE!)

I feel so happy that you are here... Wow. *stares at the role-play wave after wave*

Edited by IceKitsune

(IceKitsune, what the heck did I just say? Cmon everyone, get back to the story already!)

As Jump started to jog, the massive beasts next to the robed figures howled, and sprinted after her. A few of them were the sizes of cars, but one was the size of an elephant, bounding after the poor girl. 

(Sorry, I got bored waiting for a post so I decided to play with Battal but now I have his crown I will stop XD)

Jump was sure that she was being followed, soon howling emerged and she was positive. She looked over her shoulder and nearly jumped out of her skin. Huge dog/wolf like things. Honestly she wasn't going to pause and get a good look at what they really were, she started running in earnest. Running for her life and for good measure she screamed very loudly. Nothing like pure terror to motivate a run in the woods. 

A part of her brain was trying to be rational and suggested climbing a tree but the not so rational part believed if she let up her desperate run for even a second those hounds would be on her and she would be dead. The next logical thing was to make a jump but her head rather hurt and who knew where she would end up this time. Her desperate breathes were loud even to her own ears as she ran hell for leather through the trees.
"HELP!!!!" She screamed desperately. 

As Jump began to run, the hounds continued to bear down on her. No matter how fast she ran, they would slowly close in. The robed men also began to pursue her, but while they appeared to be calmly walking, the were slowly gaining on her more than their canine companions. As they approached Jump, she began to notice more features in them. Large, dry snouts that had the texture of molted vomit poked out of the hoods of their black robes, which appeared to be stitched together in loose patches. They all held greataxes with lumped wooden logs for handles, that each had a red gem behind the blade. The red gems each had a black mass in the center, almost like an eye looking straight into Jumps soul.

One of the larger hounds growled, before leaping straight at jump.

-------------

A mighty horn blew throughout the hog village, and six other hogs wearing leather armor striding atop armored beefalo's rode into the village. In between the six, atop a beefalo with a sun-gold cloak sat a might hog; the physique of a champion, the sun glistened off of his muscles. Oh, and he had a mustache/beard. He rode straight over to the hog girl, and looked down upon her, Oliver, and Cinnie. 
"Hello, Papa!" The hog girl greeted cheerfuly. 

"Greetings, my dear flower. May I ask whom your new friends are?" The hog-man raised a bushy eyebrow.

Jump kept throwing glances behind her, those huge hound like things were getting closer, she could almost feel their hot rancid breath on her skin. Behind them almost at leisure was some cloaked figures but they seemed to have no interest in helping her what so ever, if she didn't know better she could have sworn they had large snouts like a pig. Must be a trick of the light or her own panic. She had more important matters at hand like not dying. The hound leapt for her and she twisted to face it and tripped over her own feet. Her panic was high and so the thing that usually happened when she panicked happened. She jumped but accident. It was always a bit of a random result when she jumped out of panic or fear. Still anywhere was better than being puppy chow. 

Cinnie just stared, and slowly began to fly a little higher. These had to be done sort of royalty or nobility. Maybe not the best time to try anything. She floated towards what seemed like the leader, and said.

"I-am-Cinnie. Member-of-Fae-Race. Good-too-meet-you."

Edited by Dannyrulx