Um...timeless?

1 hour ago, LadyD said:

I promise the moderator team will look into this dev silliness issue and take the appropriate action. I will keep you posted 

Yeah.  We'll teach those funloving providers of entertainment.  How dare they try to lighten our day?!?!?!

14 minutes ago, Lord_Battal said:

Yeah.  We'll teach those funloving providers of entertainment.  How dare they try to lighten our day?!?!?!

Well as you know Silliness can lead to Shenanigans and we take that seriously. I asked who would be available to talk to them. Wickerbottom was interested but then her books arrived from Amazon so she is busy. In the end the only one we could find to sit them down and talk to them was Chester. I am sure he will straighten all this out. 

2 hours ago, nome said:

I remember Kevin too. But that's probably because I pass him every time I go to get a snack from the kitchen.

*sniff* Memories.

This thread is bringing back memories. They'll always be remembered as our favorite developers. 

Spoiler

The rest of you Devs are cool I guess image.png.7deec894f7fc1dbd0a3a27a732276d

• Developer
11 hours ago, LadyD said:

Silliness can lead to Shenanigans and we take that seriously

As well you should. A look at any DST server will tell you that shenanigans is a leading cause of death.

11 hours ago, LadyD said:

sit them down and talk to them was Chester. I am sure he will straighten all this out

Having been scolded by Chester I am here to offer my heartfelt apologies to the community I have shamed with my actions. From this day forward I will endeavour to be bouncier and to store more things. I hope that you can all forgive me as I work to regain your trust. 

Archived