How come your camp is all, for lack of a better term scattered? Theres no rhyme or reason at least not at first sight.

the idea is i have just feathers laying around in stacks tired of krampus picking my stuff up so he gets the feathers i sleep dart him and kill him

- - - Updated - - -

Why.... are there feathers surrounding your camp?

to stop krampus from grabbing my stuff sense i dont feel like reseting my traps from the tooth trap bug everytime i get on

the idea is i have just feathers laying around in stacks tired of krampus picking my stuff up so he gets the feathers i sleep dart him and kill him

- - - Updated - - -

to stop krampus from grabbing my stuff sense i dont feel like reseting my traps from the tooth trap bug everytime i get on

Fair enough i guess, but still ive made a dedicated erea just fro krumpus same with hounds and pigs my whole area is made to suit different situations. My main base is a little different i made everything symmetrical neat, organized and setup so i can survive doomsday ^^

I've yet to encounter Krampus, personally.

It's pretty much as long as you don't kill a village of pigmen (sometimes THAT'S not even enough) or kill off a bunch of beefalo in one sitting you won't have to worry about him. You'd have to kill more than 8 critters a day to keep up with the naughtiness cooldown rate, and even then you wouldn't see him for a few days if you killed them constantly. Least that's how it is for me...