[H] 4 Common Shirts [W] 1 Spiffy Bag

13 hours ago, Rocandy said:

i would take those 4 commons skins for a classy skin but not a spiffy you skipped an entire tier.

If you want to buy 4 commons on the market, you need to sell a spiffy bag and probably add a cent or 2.

It actually makes sense... Because market values are like that.. $0.04x4=$0.16 which is equal to spiffy item.. But problem is, are you really able to sell those 4 commons in the market? Probably not gonna be too easy. So 4 commons for a classy item seems a better solution for a quick trade or wait forever to sell ur 4 commons to buy that spiffy bpack.

Most common items on the market sell for .03-.04 you would make .01-.02 you seem to be forgetting to add in steams percentage. you would need to add more then .01 or .02 for it it's more like 0.02x8= 0.16. for you to get your spiffy backpack for 0.16 for your 4 commons on the market you would have to sell each of your commons for .06 each.

14 hours ago, Rocandy said:

Most common items on the market sell for .03-.04 you would make .01-.02 you seem to be forgetting to add in steams percentage. you would need to add more then .01 or .02 for it it's more like 0.02x8= 0.16. for you to get your spiffy backpack for 0.16 for your 4 commons on the market you would have to sell each of your commons for .06 each.

You think I am trying to take advantage of others?

You are wrong because 'I am a generous guy and I give free skins to others from time to time'. Since I give free skins to others from time to time, I can't be providing bad offers here.

10 minutes ago, 1973 said:

You are wrong because 'I am a generous guy and I give free skins to others from time to time'. Since I give free skins to others from time to time, I can't be providing bad offers here.

... Did you make this thread just to try to get at t0panka? Because if you made this thread just to try to make a point instead of an actual trade offer that's... 

I'm not sure what that is actually, but I'm pretty sure it's something you shouldn't be doing.

Just now, MenaAthena said:

... Did you make this thread just to try to get at t0panka? Because if you made this thread just to try to make a point instead of an actual trade offer that's... 

I'm not sure what that is actually, but I'm pretty sure it's something you shouldn't be doing.

I am doing real trading here. It looks like a real good deal for me.

If you send me an offer like the title suggests, I will accept it.

After 24 hours, I am still waiting.

2 hours ago, 1973 said:

I was simply pointing out the mistake you made when you first quoted me i don't claim to know your intentions nor do i care. You can do whatever you want with your skins and if you find a taker that's great for you.

5 hours ago, 1973 said:

Dude, it's literally less than quarter worth in videogame cosmetics. You don't have the right to be this passive agressive about it.

• Developer
3 hours ago, Serph said:

I hope mods remove this, it wasn't made with any trading intent. OP even says it DOES NOT WANT TRADE OFFERS FROM THIS THREAD.

Oh no, what they meant is that they don't want any other offers that aren't what they asked for in the title, not that they don't want any at all.

Though I believe you should change your price a little if you want the spiffy pack. As you can see, not many people seem to be willing to trade it for 4 common shirts. Maybe you could try adding some classy items there? Just a friendly tip, you don't need to take it.

2 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Oh no, what he meant is that he doesn't want any other offers that aren't what he asked for in the title, not that he doesn't want any at all.

Though I believe you should change your price a little if you want the spiffy pack. As you can see, not many people seem to be willing to trade it for 4 common shirts. Maybe you could try adding some classy items there? Just a friendly tip, you don't need to take it.

Makes sense. I'll edit that out.

On 2/25/2016 at 2:32 AM, ImDaMisterL said:

Oh no, what he meant is that he doesn't want any other offers that aren't what he asked for in the title, not that he doesn't want any at all.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will however stick to the current offer.

EDIT: 48 hours and still no offer.

EDIT2: More than 96 hours and 0 offer.

Archived