These aren't the SKINS you're looking for .)

t0panka

18 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

Why am I trading you everything.

HAHAHHAHAHAH I forget about "Youknowwho" when i wrote about "you know who" :D but thanks for trades "you know who" and if you "Youknowwho" want to make some trades then send offers away and i will change "you know who" to "Youknowwho"

You know? .)

MY TRADE LINK

[H] ANY full GOH [W] Scorching Satchel

Wilson GOH + Tuxedo + Tuxedo Gloves + Low Heels

Willow GOH + Cocktail Dress + High Heels

Wolfgang GOH + Mess Dress + Riding Boots

Wendy GOH + Party Frock + always Mary Janes

WX-78 GOH + Formal Body Shell

Wickerbottom GOH + Ball Gown + Pumps

Woodie GOH + Canadian Jacket + Canadian Boots

Wes GOH + Evening Attire

Wigfrid GOH + Valkyrie Armor

Webber GOH + Formal Jacket

LOL, you got your inventory back. Counted more than a dozen spiffy bags. 

Just wanna let you know that I am still up for the 4 common shirts for 1 of your spiffy bag deal.  Last time you said you were up for it but you left only 1 spiffy bag in your inventory.

trade link.

2 hours ago, 1973 said:

LOL, you got your inventory back. Counted more than a dozen spiffy bags. 

Just wanna let you know that I am still up for the 4 common shirts for 1 of your spiffy bag deal.  Last time you said you were up for it but you left only 1 spiffy bag in your inventory.

trade link.

Sure i can send you offer but your link is useless since you blocked me .)

16 hours ago, t0panka said:

Sure i can send you offer but your link is useless since you blocked me .)

That has been fixed. 

Looking forward to receiving as many the said offers as possible from you.

I confirm receiving this offer and have accepted it, although I would prefer 4 common shirts as I originally stated in my post. At least, there are 2 shirts in the offer you sent.

J0uOcMu.png

Look forward to receiving more of 4 common shirts for 1 of your spiffy bags offer. As I said, I can accept as many such deals as you can offer.

Just sent another 36 common shirts for your 9 spiffy bags.

NYW4H5L.png

You can't appreciate what you get? I give you finger and you want my hand? We did that one deal you wanted and i never said i will give you all my spiffies so PLZ stop bothering me!

EDIT: if 1 spiffy is not enough for you send it back and do that trade with someone else ok?

10 hours ago, t0panka said:

You can't appreciate what you get? I give you finger and you want my hand? We did that one deal you wanted and i never said i will give you all my spiffies so PLZ stop bothering me!

EDIT: if 1 spiffy is not enough for you send it back and do that trade with someone else ok?

I am sorry, I totally lost you. I thought it was a deal that you think was fair and you like, according to your value system. 

Since it was a good deal for both of us, why not do more? 

A while back I had the opinion that if someone, which was actually you, send 4 common shirts for 1 of my spiffy bags, then it's a bad deal for me. Then you argue so hard with your way of math, and you generally said 'From my point of view, you need to sell your spiffy bag and add a few cents to buy 4 common shirts on the market'.

I totally bought it. I believe people might have different value systems. What I think is a bad deal might seem a fair or good deal to you. I was sending you the exact same offer, even better than the one you sent me, why do you act like I took advantage of you?

Or is it that only when you send 4 common shirts for others' spiffy bag, it's a good deal for others but not the other way round? You know u cant say it's a good deal and a bad deal at the same time.

1FML6aN.png

Archived