These aren't the SKINS you're looking for .)

t0panka

3 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Uh... T0panka set the entire profile to private, so trading will not be possible unless you are friends.

We already talk this trough so no need to explain. Also hitting "add friend" button is as easy as hitting "send offer" button .)

4 minutes ago, t0panka said:

We already talk this trough so no need to explain. Also hitting "add friend" button is as easy as hitting "send offer" button .)

...provided you know the person contacting you. For one I would be hesitant to accept requests from unknown people. I just wish you good luck and no more issues with trading :).

12 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

...provided you know the person contacting you. For one I would be hesitant to accept requests from unknown people. I just wish you good luck and no more issues with trading :).

I will add anyone who will hit that button and ask him whats up so no problem there. This was old thread so i didnt update any information but since we are already here i can do that .)

[H] WX-78 Triumphant [W] Webber, Wigfrid, Wendy or Wilson Triumphants

Screenshot 2016-05-18 15.11.33.png

ADD ME

33 minutes ago, t0panka said:

I will add anyone who will hit that button and ask him whats up so no problem there. This was old thread so i didnt update any information but since we are already here i can do that .)

[H] WX-78 Triumphant [W] Webber, Wigfrid, Wendy or Wilson Triumphants

ADD ME

Alright. This may work too. Thanks.

Archived