Non steam Mac/PC version

I have bought Overgrowth and Little inferno recently, and both games are downloadable via Steam and Humble account.Game is nearing 1.0, so maybe there is any news/plans on game being downloadable via Humble account?

I have bought Overgrowth and Little inferno recently, and both games are downloadable via Steam and Humble account.Game is nearing 1.0, so maybe there is any news/plans on game being downloadable via Humble account?

The Devs haven't mentioned anything about a standalone version. Doesn't mean there not planning on doing one though.

Guys/GalsPlease remember that this game is currently in beta with large updates every 2 weeks plus numerous hotfixes during those 2 weeks. It does not make business sense for these indie developers to handle all of this on their own versus using well established distribution channels such as Steam and Chrome.Once the game is released and development has calmed down....then it would make sense to offer a non-Steam/Chrome version.All in due time people....all in due time.

That Means You Dont Need Steam Or Chrome For It?

Correct. On top of that I've installed the 'stand alone' version both on my home PC and my portable hard drive using the one Steam key. Very nice. I prefer not to have some other process running (I'm looking at you Steam) just to play a game and DS updates automatically anywho.