Trading my Cocktail Dress

39 minutes ago, WinSpree said:

not even for 2 of those :whistle:

Why not ? You might dislike the dress and never wear it, but it's still a +100% return on your investment that you can trade back into something else later. I'd trade my distinguished items for two of the same tier that I don't like in a heartbeat.

2 hours ago, WillowCrocker said:

That's completely ridiculous. 1:1 for most distinguished items is fine, but being difficult isn't going to get you a lot of trades. 

The least you could do is be polite to people who offer.

Agreed, I already traded several items for a Party Frock - the only Distinguished item I want/wear, and my Ball Gown is not a dupe. I felt bad seeing OP got no offers, and IMO a 1:1 offer and a free bump shouldn't be discredited. 

10 hours ago, Kaio17 said:

You should be shame of yourself, posting about "trading my cocktail dress"

You're just trying to get along with this, asking for 2 or 3 distinguisheds for a simple cocktail dress..

He never said he wants 2-3 distinguished ... he just doesnt like Ball Gown probably thats all (also not everyone trade for profit) and yeah he could be more polite but then again english is not his main language i guess. IDK why are you attacking him. BTW 1:2 distinguished is still better than when someone wants GOH for his 1 distinguished lol.

@WinSpree i sent you offer 

1 hour ago, t0panka said:

He never said he wants 2-3 distinguished ... he just doesnt like Ball Gown probably thats all (also not everyone trade for profit) and yeah he could be more polite but then again english is not his main language i guess. IDK why are you attacking him. BTW 1:2 distinguished is still better than when someone wants GOH for his 1 distinguished lol.

@WinSpree i sent you offer 

In the "SELLING Distinguished Formal Body Shell AND Distinguished Cocktail Dress" post, he clearly said that he wouldn't sell his cocktail dress for less than 2 distinguished. Also, I don't see how any of these posts are attacks in any way, shape or form. They're simply stating the fact that selling a cocktail dress for 2 distinguished is absolutely ridiculous and saying that the chance of that trade happening is really low. His English seems fine to me tbh.

EDIT: I really hope you didn't send 2 distinguished for it >_<

On 1/30/2016 at 1:15 AM, Kaio17 said:

You should be shame of yourself, posting about "trading my cocktail dress"

You're just trying to get along with this, asking for 2 or 3 distinguisheds for a simple cocktail dress..

awww did i hurt your feelings because i declined your trade??? for you ill make special price, 3 distinguished :3

On 1/30/2016 at 1:26 AM, WillowCrocker said:

That's completely ridiculous. 1:1 for most distinguished items is fine, but being difficult isn't going to get you a lot of trades. 

The least you could do is be polite to people who offer.

people can actually have a mind of their own and make their own prices, could you believe that? and i wasnt even being rude, i was just making a joke about the ball gown since everyone seems to have a ball gown. ok? 

anyone else?

the item is still up for trade btw just an update,

1 hour ago, WinSpree said:

awww did i hurt your feelings because i declined your trade??? for you ill make special price, 3 distinguished :3

people can actually have a mind of their own and make their own prices, could you believe that? and i wasnt even being rude, i was just making a joke about the ball gown since everyone seems to have a ball gown. ok? 

anyone else?

the item is still up for trade btw just an update,

There's a such thing as a polite decline you know. There's nothing wrong with you being rude, I totally respect that. You can do what you want. 

I also respect other people bagging on you for being a bad trader because no one needs rudeness - what's that trying to accomplish? Only makes you look like a bad trader fyi. 

1 hour ago, thegreatmanagement said:

There's a such thing as a polite decline you know. There's nothing wrong with you being rude, I totally respect that. You can do what you want. 

I also respect other people bagging on you for being a bad trader because no one needs rudeness - what's that trying to accomplish? Only makes you look like a bad trader fyi. 

well i dont need other people to tell me that im a bad trader even tho i have over a thousand items in dota 2 and my page is full or +reps 

you know what i consider being rude? lowballing. offering a low price when its obvious that the certain item is worth more than that. now thats rude.

1 hour ago, WinSpree said:

well i dont need other people to tell me that im a bad trader even tho i have over a thousand items in dota 2 and my page is full or +reps 

you know what i consider being rude? lowballing. offering a low price when its obvious that the certain item is worth more than that. now thats rude.

You know what I consider rude? Highballing. Offering a high price when it's obvious that the certain item is worth less than that. Now that's rude. Luckily I haven't seen any around. I mean, he only wants like... 2 or 3 distinguished for 1, right?

34 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

But the Distinguished Cocktail Dress...

It isn't worth...

It...

*sigh*

then dont offer. that simple.

24 minutes ago, KingOfKings said:

You know what I consider rude? Highballing. Offering a high price when it's obvious that the certain item is worth less than that. Now that's rude. Luckily I haven't seen any around. I mean, he only wants like... 2 or 3 distinguished for 1, right?

tl;dr

ill just wait for people interested in the item.

update: 

the cocktail now comes only in a set of black.

you can try to offer just for the 1:1 but i wont accept unless i really like the item. thanks

set.jpg

Archived