[Feedback] This game...Actually didn't suck...

So I bought this game thinking "What the heck, seems ok, I've got money to spare. Probly nothing good though...(Despite looking them up to make sure they were for me, I've been buying some games that didn't turn out how I planned lately.)

Now, I've been playing since I bought it at 5pm today, would play longer, can't wait for the weekend. You guys made a game that I put up by Minecraft. And to compete with Minecraft's success, is almost unheard of. Thank you so much for making this.

One complaint though...I was sad to hear a confirmation of no multiplayer, not even in the future when you guys are done with the initial game? I'm talking like, 1-2 years from now but really, never!?

So I bought this game thinking "What the heck, seems ok, I've got money to spare. Probly nothing good though...(Despite looking them up to make sure they were for me, I've been buying some games that didn't turn out how I planned lately.)

Now, I've been playing since I bought it at 5pm today, would play longer, can't wait for the weekend. You guys made a game that I put up by Minecraft. And to compete with Minecraft's success, is almost unheard of. Thank you so much for making this.

One complaint though...I was sad to hear a confirmation of no multiplayer, not even in the future when you guys are done with the initial game? I'm talking like, 1-2 years from now but really, never!?

They said that after the game's release that they would dedicate another 6 months of their time to continue to work on the game to make sure all its mechanics and content is the best it can be. That being said, they're ignoring multiplayer content due to the fact it requires and entire re-write of the game's code and rather rush to release a buggy multiplayer game, they're making sure they're going to a release an awesome single player game. It'd take way to much time and money to try and rework the game to have multiplayer in it now, especially once the game is fully released. In fact it's nice enough of them to consider working on the game for another 6 months after release; they could just leave it with the final product in march and call it a year. Klei's a great company and they're only trying to give their community the best playing experience they physically can.