I found sharkitten den but didn't find tiger shark

I don't know if its a bug or anything, but in the last update he doesn't stay in the nest anymore, even if you kill all sharkittens he doesn't come back. He stay walking in the sea.

I found him ramdomly sailing around, fight him and when he gets 10% of his HP, he flee away to the nest (he executed his script very well as writen on wiki) But, when I got to the nest to kill him, he wasn't there...

3 hours ago, SenhorLevi00 said:

I don't know if its a bug or anything, but in the last update he doesn't stay in the nest anymore, even if you kill all sharkittens he doesn't come back. He stay walking in the sea.

I found him ramdomly sailing around, fight him and when he gets 10% of his HP, he flee away to the nest (he executed his script very well as writen on wiki) But, when I got to the nest to kill him, he wasn't there...

Its a bug, must have happened in this update, Tigershark has a cool down time AFTER it has been killed and for each season its different however if you attack shark kittens before you kill it, it will always appear and won't run away even if you take its health down to 10%...

Did you jump between ROG and SW by any chance?

Archived