Preview Button Removed?

Snowhusky5

8 minutes ago, Adura said:

I'm not seeing what you're referring to, care to screenshot?

Good catch. Looks like i have it and you don't. I will have to figure out a solution to this. I'll get back to you all on this one. 

13 hours ago, JoeW said:

The forum updates as you type for a live preview, there is no longer a preview button. 

Not the post preview button, I was talking about the arrow that used to be right in this spot in the topic list:

previewbutton.thumb.png.55ab656a5886bb00

and you could press it to see the first post, first unread post, latest post, etc.

53 minutes ago, Snowhusky5 said:

Not the post preview button, I was talking about the arrow that used to be right in this spot in the topic list:

and you could press it to see the first post, first unread post, latest post, etc.

You can get the first post by clicking the topic title, the last unread post by clicking the bauble orb thingie on the left and the latest post by clicking the "x ago" on the right.

As for previewing, I don't think that's a thing anymore.

The forum is reindexing old posts right now and it's acting up a bit because of that, unfortunately I can't really stop it. But it should be finishing up here relatively soon. Once that is done, the "upgrade" will be complete and then I can take a look at performance. 

Archived