The Grue is Underpowered

I was watching a livestream of don't starve. He was playing wolfgang and he was stuck in the middle of nowhere with no light source at night. he stayed alive by just eating honey everytime he got hit , which means that it is hard to die from the grue if you have alot of honey. make it so he hits 500 so its impossible to stay in the dark.

Agreed. The Grue should dish out serious damage that should scale. Say 25 damage at first bite, as a warning, but then scale it to 50 damage, 100 damage, 200 damage, ect. No amount of honey or armor should be able to protect you.

The most logical suggestion I have seen all day.

Agreed. The Grue should dish out serious damage that should scale. Say 25 damage at first bite, as a warning, but then scale it to 50 damage, 100 damage, 200 damage, ect. No amount of honey or armor should be able to protect you.

What if you have 2 stacks of honey and the rest of your inventory is filled up with log suits?

What if you have 2 stacks of honey and the rest of your inventory is filled up with log suits?

Seing how the damage grows exponentialy, and how you always get hit a little bit even when using armor, I would say that eventually you'd die. The problem now is just how fast he does it.

No! The game is not fun that way.

If you people want to join an elite team where the game is ridiculously hard, go ahead, but make a separate mode for other people like me who miss the ORIGINAL game and how easy it was... I don't play for the same reasons you do, obviously... but don't ruin it for me! Stop it!

How about TWO MODES - one SURVIVAL (for you crazy people) and another EXPLORE (for people like me who want to use this to unwind, not get more frustrated)!

Please.

I already paid money for the beta and I'm beginning to regret it.

No! The game is not fun that way.

If you people want to join an elite team where the game is ridiculously hard, go ahead, but make a separate mode for other people like me who miss the ORIGINAL game and how easy it was... I don't play for the same reasons you do, obviously... but don't ruin it for me! Stop it!

How about TWO MODES - one SURVIVAL (for you crazy people) and another EXPLORE (for people like me who want to use this to unwind, not get more frustrated)!

Please.

I already paid money for the beta and I'm beginning to regret it.

If you choose to buy a game to get your mind of things, DON'T BLOODY BUY A ROGUE LIKE SURVIVAL GAME.