Constant Lava Rocks Falling?

Boulders that land in water can't hurt you at all, in fact you can stand on the shadow and be 100% fine.

Only the big waves it create can hurt your boat.

wow wait a sec. Soooo if you stand under shadows in the sea, even your boat gets hit it does not sink right away? Does not even get damage? Or it gets but little to no damage?

wow wait a sec. Soooo if you stand under shadows in the sea, even your boat gets hit it does not sink right away? Does not even get damage? Or it gets but little to no damage?

No damage at all, but you might get hit by the big waves it create upon landing. So yes you can stand under them for now and be just fine. (only for meteors that land in water.)

Just weighing in and agreeing that the constant lava rocks is annoying.  I only spent 3 days under rocks before I started getting annoyed.  burned half an island down trying to cook and devour all the food i had to get through the night.  I managed to get my hunger to half way before deciding to light a torch and run to my boat. 

rock drops right on my head onto my boat directly.  GG.

The constant rocks isn't fun, it isn't interesting.  If the idea to deal with this is to build up a boatload of food a ton of sail and just spin in circles then that's just poor game design. 

I am day 66 and have yet to run into constant volcano showers. Just during the day and quits at night, which is what it was planned for I assume, and I think that is fine... I wouldnt want to nerf volcanos. If it goes right, you know when its coming, so having to prepare at night and get away from your base (you dont even have to be far far away from base- but obv make a summer base) dealing with overheating (which has been mild compared to the original game) I like the idea, it does get impossible to see where the next one lands, and even with full armor on land sucks when you can't see it (I cant see where they are landing on my game on land, it might be because I am on the dark rocky surface with the lava rocks etc) so I will prob get hit eventually but have a stone and an effigy. So unless constant is supposed to start day 72 (like I read on one of the posts) but sounds like it just glitches at a random starting shower. I like the idea though, would hate to see it nerfed. The original game was too easy outside of the caves. Then only depth 2 was even challenging after while.

@daduhweewah, the problem is that this is not challenging at all! Running all day in circles for 16 days and dodging meteors? Ehm that is just boring stupid chore you need to do for whole season otherwise you die and everything gets destroyed. I don't want to play game where i need to just run around in one circle for 2 hours (or whatever the time of 16 days in SW is) also you don't have any other option!!!

With giants you can do xzy strategies to get rid of them/kill them but with volcano you can only run around forever FOR NOW. 

I wish that Klei would say something about this like "dont worry more features to get rid of this **** is coming - this was not made like this" or "we cant say now (lava caves coming) but this will be better in future" or "sorry we thought this would be fun for you" 

And i hope that "sacrifice to volcano god" isnt only option to get rid of this "feature". Actually i stop playing only because this volcano season is waiting for me around corner and i can do better things in game that just run around for 2h

Nerf volcano, please. Can't even take the time to make a damn repair kit because there's a mini gun of volcanic rocks falling from the sky (stopped off at a mini island to grab stingers, ended up not being able to leave the island for fear of it smashing my boat before I jumped on it). Playing Wig, had helm on, got one shot the only time I got hit with full hp. Game was going so well, too

Wigi with full health and a full battle helmet can survive a stomp from Bigfoot! (1000 damage)

It is absolutly insane that ONE volcano bomb does more damage,

than the mightiest creature in the entire game, when in just one season atleast 30-50 volcano bombs will fall.

Klei/Capy we love you and we love challenge, but that is not funny anymore.

I see, than Wigis helmet was not at 100%, but even if it is "only" 1000 damage.

Volcano season is like a Bigfoot stampede.

Try picking up the volcano staff. Summer will seem like a cakewalk in comparison :joyous:

Wigi with full health and a full battle helmet can survive a stomp from Bigfoot! (1000 damage)

It is absolutly insane that ONE volcano bomb does more damage,

than the mightiest creature in the entire game, when in just one season atleast 30-50 volcano bombs will fall.

Klei/Capy we love you and we love challenge, but that is not funny anymore.

Make your plans to be in the sea.. Do not stay on land so prepare for summer. Yes I don't like summer too not because I find it hard but it is rather boring (Running forever is no fun). But I assure you summer is no hard.

Archived