Suggestion: Make WX78 immune to poison

For the amount that you get wet in this game . I think this is a good idea.

You don't even get poisoned that often at all.  Its just horrible when you do .

Wx would still be awful .  which is fine with me,  characters are going to play

differently in a different world ( this is a plus imo ).  Wx is still the challenge char

but he cant be poisoned....

I like

justwondering

(playing webber is kinda cheating isnt it?)

WX78 isn't a weak character. Being able to eat spoilt food is a huge advantage. Immunity to poison would be overpowered imo.

Resistant to poison, maybe.

But not immunity.

Also I'm not too 'in' with this idea of setting character bonuses that remove an entire dimension from the game, particularly poison which is a new special type of danger that's unique to this expansion. Many creatures afflict poison, poison is always a problem and is one of the biggest newtime killers. 

After spending most of a season in torrential rain and constantly soggy as Wilson, only to have my campsite flooded in the next season, I can see how the normal game mechanics would put WX at more of a disadvantage than usual. Total poison immunity is probably going too far, but maybe WX could take half damage from poison or have a lower chance of being poisoned when hit by a venomous creature.

I do like the idea of WX being poison resistant, but I also recognize that making him immune would take out a whole aspect of the game. Maybe he should be able to get poisoned, but if he gets, say, to 20% wetness, the poison will be flushed out of his system?

Hey, that's a pretty good idea!

After spending most of a season in torrential rain and constantly soggy as Wilson, only to have my campsite flooded in the next season, I can see how the normal game mechanics would put WX at more of a disadvantage than usual. Total poison immunity is probably going too far, but maybe WX could take half damage from poison or have a lower chance of being poisoned when hit by a venomous creature.

Also pretty good idea.

Archived