post-276191-0-04068100-1446773432_thumb.

You open the BOOK OF META. Inside you find a CHOOSE-YOUR-OWN-ADVENTURE story, about a plucky young go-getter whose life was (POSSIBLY...) cut short when he was engrossed by the internet. Literally!

All of the ending pages are ripped out, and the adjacent ones are scribbled in what looks to be some sort of code.

Read it?

the book gets confused and begins to repeatedly burst into flames and self-extinguish. You decide to tough it out and read it, your hands burning from the sheer intensity of all these SICK FIRES.

The book is on fire. To make the book not be on fire, go to page 3. To read it, go to page 4. To stand there with a flaming book in your hands, go to page 5.

You flip to page 3 and the book miraculously extinguishes.

The book is now not on fire. What a smashing development!
Flip to page 10 to consult your drawing tablet. Flip to page 9 3/4 to take your train to HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY. Flip to page 11 to browse the KLEI ENTERTAINMENT FORUMS. Flip to page 12 to name your character. Flip to page 13 to start a series of events that gradually lead to your being trapped within the confines of INTERSPACE. Flip to page 14 to enter a command.

You flip to page 14.

You flip to page 11 and then immediately start flipping through the book for a MORE INTENSELY META portion of the story. After a while you begin to get bored and stop. Maybe the KLEI ENTERTAINMENT FORUMS will be more interesting.

This is the KLEI ENTERTAINMENT FORUM. You doubt anyone here knows you exist. Mostly because you are a PATHOLOGICAL LURKER. And also because you've only existed for two hours. You mostly use this forum to keep up-to-date on possible new releases, but you've also been known to stalk the OFF-TOPIC SECTION when you get bored. Which so far has only happened once.

Oh look, someone started up a TEXT-BASED ADVENTURE.

>_

post-276191-0-42527600-1446857937_thumb.

C'mon man.

[REDACTED]

Seriously, what'd you expect? Considering your BOOK OF META was a choose-your-own-adventure, it was bound to be something along the lines of this.

I can't believe my entire existence was just because of your own freaking boredom.

C'mon, I specifically stated it was at the start of the adventure!

I couldn't hear that!

*sigh*

If I let you take over the COMMANDS will you shut up?

Sure.

-You try to enter a command, but both the AUTHOR and THE FACT YOU DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT block you. We can't have you doing that. That would be breaking the rules AND the game, not to mention the universe.

[REDACTED]

Hehe.

God, the WRITING in this is starting to get worse and worse with each post.

Boss this sod around already.

> Add JonTron as a character to this. Create some important plot out of thin-air.

Plot? Hah, the GRAY AREA is entirely IMPROVISATIONAL.

> Listen to some Paint It Painted Gray

Yes.

YES.

post-276191-0-23557400-1446908590_thumb.

This should help cope with your newfound lack of AUTONOMY.

>Find an exit.

That would be a good idea, wouldn't it? Sadly the GREY AREA is endless, and the only contact with other dimensions comes in the form of the STRANGE MACHINE.

Wait....

_  _

!!!O=O!!!

Archived