So does Wendy work faster or not?

Really sure?

I lived for like 80 days on only beefalo meat... And even then I sold some to the pigs and had like 4 stacks eaten by hellhounds and accidentally dropped one stack into a fire.

Pretty sure the amount of beefalo from the start doesn't match the amount I have killed in total. Maybe they respawn up to a certain amount or something like that so they can run out but the herd doesn't take up the whole biome.

Edited by Nathuram

I committed suicide at around day 88 because I had discovered and cleared out the 9 islands. Built everything there was. researched everything and now I was just entertaining my terracotta army of meat effigies.

Smashed them all. Burnt the camp and then ran naked into the darkness to get eaten by Grue.

I haven't seen any of them pop out of thin air or anything. All I know is I killed a whole freaking ton of the things. Its the only thing I have been eating since I left the starting biome (day 4 or so) and there are still about as many around as when I started. If I do the math in reverse there's no way that there was as many beefalo around at one point as I have killed in total. The biome would just have been beefalo and nothing else.