Really Annoying Fairy That Comes Out of the Farm

:D I got another awesome idea of something that could be added into the game, cabbage, it can grow in the farm (you could use it for food, and in the crock pot you could mix it with meat and carrots/etc to make stuffed cabbage), and if you don't pick the cabbage within 5 days, a really really really annoying fairy would come out, and the fairy would constantly be making annoying noises and making annoying bell chime sounds. The fairy would follow you, not be able to attack, and would die extremely easily. Two flowers would spawn near the fairy each day, and bunnies/gobblers would be mildly drawn towards the fairy (and if they get near they will eat the fairy). Killing the fairy would drop flowers/butterfly wings

Note: the fairy would be small, have butterfly wings, be a fat guy (he would look around 35 years old) with Billy Ray Sirus styled blond hair, and wearing a Tinkerbell-like belly shirt and skirt

Another note: stuffed Cabbage is a common cuisine around the world and I'm pretty sure everyone knows what a cabbage fairy is (In case you didn't know cabbage patch dolls are supposed to be cabbage fairies)

Edited by CaptKnuckles

lol you are right, it is unnecessary, but it would be 100% awesome, and would make the player very confused. Also it would add some new food to the game, and even if there is nothing special about it (besides an awesome annoying little fat cabbage fairy guy), it would add on to the players gaming experience (it's the little things that make most games good)

Note: the fairy would be small, have butterfly wings, be a fat guy (he would look around 35 years old) with Billy Ray Sirus styled blond hair, and wearing a Tinkerbell-like belly shirt and skirt

Lolz, just no :D Although don't starve can be a funny game full of humour, it is still serious in it's art style and many other things.

I don't get why you guys are saying it won't fit in, it would fit in better than Krampus did (actually it would fit in better than the pigmen), and I don't think you guys are picturing it correctly (you must be picturing it as too fat, or with too much of a blond billy ray cyrus haircut, or something...), i would doodle it, but im not good with paint on the computer, and for getting the idea from another game, I'll admit I got the idea of making it annoying from zelda (only the annoying thing though (nothing else i described sounds like any other games/movies/etc (except those that are about cabbage fairies (but i cant really think of any...))))), the rest is basically common folklore knowledge on fairies (one of the first fiction films was actually based on a cabbage fairy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_F%C3%A9e_aux_Choux), and legends of cabbage fairies date back pretttttttttttty far back.

Also stuffed cabbage is a common food that's recipe originated in Poland, and i think that the flowers it plants would be extremely useful, you could eat them and they would make your bees happy

On another note, ^^^ awesome rap video lol

Edited by CaptKnuckles