Need a toggle: I wish we could fight the normal dragonfly, not the stationary 27K hp version.

Make a toggle Klei, dragonfly would be a lot of fun in his original fire setting form. He can have a hp boost in line with deerclops or the other giants, but I miss the big guy.

Would be much more fun then three hours against the unmoving 27K hp version.

Why not make a toggle for things that the host can set like:

Willow's lighter and normal powers vs DST version

The werebeaver's normal powers vs DST version

Regular dragonfly vs DST version

That would satisfy everyone and make coop with friends vs strangers have a little more customization.

These are all things that Klei changed to help balance for multiplayer. The original singleplayer content was massively under-powered/overtaken with multiple characters. If a couple people can accomplish any of these tasks with a little effort, then numerous people can do it with minimal-to-no effort. And that's boring and non-challenging. This game is focused towards challenge. It was challenge-first, multiplayer-second.

I'm not saying your request is invalid, I'm just saying that the game design is not aligned with it. You would likely do better to ask mods/coders to enact your requests. I seem to recall that modders have actually done all 3 of them, but I can't be bothered at the moment to Google it for you. Look for the Steam Community Workshop, and keywords like "Willow", "Woody", and "Dragonfly".

Archived