Programmer For Hire

Availability: CLOSED

Spoiler

Current mods I'm working on: 0

Mods I've made for you lovelies in the past: 2

Spoiler

Want special coolio items with custom mechanics?

Want custom actions?

Want custom HUDs or badges?

Want an insanely cool character with amazing mechanics?

Perhaps a pet will suit your needs?

Want a DS mod ported to DST?

Want a DST mod ported to DS?

Want a DS mod ported to ShipWrecked? a ShipWrecked mod ported to DST? a DST mod ported to ShipWrecked? a ShipWrecked mod ported to DS?

I SO hope SW isn't standalone...

Want your mod easier for you to control and edit?

Want a nicely made custom component?

Need help netcoding various functions for your mod?

Well, all these things can be done and more!

I'm here to help you program your mods!

Want examples of what I'm capable of?

Spoiler

Markiplier mod (DST) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=489482977

Sir Daniel Fortesque http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=514123007

(I do realize that Daniel is a copyrighted figure but I was NOT paid to help with the code.)

Survivalism http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=515529448

The Slingshot http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=505905102

PRICE:

Price can range from free to $20 to a bunch of art! It all depends highly on what exactly you are wanting and what exactly you are able to give and what exactly I'm currently being paid for what I'm currently working on. Because of this, we need to privately discuss everything you want done and what you are able to pay!

Things I'll accept:

free --only if the thing you need help with takes me less than a minute to fix.

money --Would prefer this the most.

art --It really depends on how much other art I'm getting at the time. (Currently not taking any.)

animations --if you're a good animator that works fast then you've got yourself some code.

sound development --Not the highest priority.

combinations of the above --Maybe you have some money but not enough but can also make art!

If you are trading your modding skills:

you WILL be working on either one of my mods or the Markiplier mod.

I will need proof that you are working on the thing I need you to work on before I start

I will give you the code you needed after you finish with the task I gave you.

RULES:

You MUST have all assets ready and prepared before hand.

I will not partake in programming for mods having to do with copyrighted creations. (This means no Mario, no Crash Bandicoot, no copyrighted music, etc. These have to all be YOUR creations that I help you program!)

No nudity mods...

I'm not exactly sure about helping make IRL people that are not you but it may be a possibility.

YOU have to be the one uploading the mod.

If the mod is not satisfactory (bugs, errors, glitches, etc. are present) I will be able to work on them for free!

If getting rid of all the bugs and errors are physically impossible for me then a 50% refund is negotiable but only if what you paid was cash.

You need a Skype or email that we can use for communication and file sharing.

You have to be constantly ready to make a change to any of your assets so that it'd be able to work with the code given.

Changes made to current DS/DST code have got to be in a way that nothing from the game is actually being stolen! (such as taking entire functions/files, ripping a DLC character to put it in vanilla, or duplicating a Wilson character so that you can have a silly lil reskin.)

to contact me email me at fidooopATgmailDOTcom

(that's 3 of the letter o there)

HOPEFULLY I'm not in the wrong in doing this... But if something is pointed out in the rules that needs to be added, removed, or changed then please let me know ASAP

Edited by Fidooop

your programming skills are really good !! although if i were you looking for a job in programming, i would start with commissions (people pay you to make a mod of something, like a character) 

that's exactly what I'm doing... commissions... kinda what the entire post meant lol :p

Hi, I'm not that great at programming, I only know enough to get by, so my programming skills is "meh" at best. However I am a artist and multi-talented  when it comes to drawing, 3d modeling, and making mods for several different games.

I do have a couple of original characters I have been wanting to finish up but the effects I want are a bit complicated for someone with limited coding skills like me. So I hadn't been working on them much. I defiantly would love some help with that and could do a art trade, or even pay possibly depending on how much of a hassle it might be whenever I get back to working on my original mods. ^^

I am willing to provide art examples too.

I defiantly would love some help

Let's talk about it privately and we'll see where it goes from there ^-^ 

EDIT: We can talk through email (preferred) or through a Klei Forums private chat. You choose c:

Edited by Fidooop

I started working on a collab, did you want me to include you in our pm's/ then you can gauge if you'd like to work with us or not, and vice versa. Also at some point i'd love to see if you can help me with some issues I am having with an OC. 

ANNNDDD if you want, I could help with artwork in return

Edited by RedRock911

f you still accept mod requests that is

I'm still available.

Ok I have a custom OC for Halloween, I'm interested in if you could help me with one or two issues, I just simply don't know how to do. You do amazing stuff, and I think you'll enjoy the minor challenge!

I'm already getting quite a LOT of art in return for my code so I don't really need any more artists right at this moment, sorry.