SHI-WRECKED GAME--AY! (Broken keys.)

I only saw 3 biomes, the beach, the other one (LOL), and the sea, where's the rest??? Also, I hope they fit all the other biomes in, anD I would LOVE to see that you can only access the sea trough the BEACH biome, so the other biomes are more above sea level. But so far it looks INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL.

I only saw 3 biomes, the beach, the other one (LOL), and the sea, where's the rest??? Also, I hope they fit all the other biomes in, anD I would LOVE to see that you can only access the sea trough the BEACH biome, so the other biomes are more above sea level. But so far it looks INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL.

You mean jungle?

And I feel compelled to point you to this regarding the shore. Real shores are often cliffs, not beaches.

I thought the DLC was going to allow us to make boats in the normal ROG versions, but from what I´m seeing it´s seems to be separate.

In the what? In the normal game or in RoG? :p

The DLCs will likely be seperate, because else they'd be making a DLC for a DLC and let's be honest, that it the pure sound of crappiness.

In the what? In the normal game or in RoG? :razz:

The DLCs will likely be seperate, because else they'd be making a DLC for a DLC and let's be honest, that it the pure sound of crappiness.

My point is that I thought the DLC was going to be an addition to the "normal" DS game, but from what I´m seeing here, it seems to work similar to Caves as it´s a different world (I don´t know what else you call it).

It´s a little disappointing, but I´m still looking forward to it! =D

Archived