[General] - Can't change key binding

Happygigginox

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Can't change key binding

Issue Description: So, I can't change my key controls in don't starve together key binding, it's look like i don't have the button for changing, I can clicker everwhere, nothing allow to change.

I noticed too that i have hard to scroll down the controls settings windows. (Look like the lift have a small hitbox)

Steps to Reproduce: Just come see by yourself, My brother and me have this probleme.

If this really is for Don't Starve Together (which looks like it's the case), me and my friend had the same problem and spend at least half an hour to find a way to change the controls.

Until I found out by luck that you have to use the arrow keys to select the square you want to change.

You really don't expect to suddenly have to use the arrow keys..^^

If this really is for Don't Starve Together (which looks like it's the case), me and my friend had the same problem and spend at least half an hour to find a way to change the controls.

Until I found out by luck that you have to use the arrow keys to select the square you want to change.

You really don't expect to suddenly have to use the arrow keys..^^

This is Invisible Inc Bug Tracker,you should go to DST Bug Tracker and report your own problems there.You should notice the sub-forum ' s title first

This is Invisible Inc Bug Tracker,you should go to DST Bug Tracker and report your own problems there.You should notice the sub-forum ' s title first

I know this is the Invisible Inc Bug tracker but it looks for me like the original author of this thread wrote about DST (because he mentioned it in his post and discribes the exact same problem we had). That's why I wrote "If this really is for DST", based on what Jason asked.

I just wanted to say that it happened to me too and told Happygigginox how to do it.

I dind't want to report a bug in the DST area because I thought: This is probably for DST, so my thread would basicly just be a copy of this. And I'm not even sure if this is a bug or intended. ;D

I'm sorry if this was wrong, I thought doing it this way would make more sense and could help Happyg..

I know this is the Invisible Inc Bug tracker but it looks for me like the original author of this thread wrote about DST (because he mentioned it in his post and discribes the exact same problem we had). That's why I wrote "If this really is for DST", based on what Jason asked.

I just wanted to say that it happened to me too and told Happygigginox how to do it.

I dind't want to report a bug in the DST area because I thought: This is probably for DST, so my thread would basicly just be a copy of this. And I'm not even sure if this is a bug or intended. ;D

I'm sorry if this was wrong, I thought doing it this way would make more sense and could help Happyg..

Ok,this is in wrong sub-forum,i have tested it,you can scroll up and down,but you cannot change the keys.Please fix

I just reported this thread,should be redirected soon

It doesn't matter if this thread is about DST, it's in the wrong forum and that's important because they likely have developers that aren't familiar at all with the DST code or it's just not their job to touch it. DST developers will be looking at the DST bug tracker forum, Invisible Inc developers will be looking at the Invisible Inc bug tracker forum, it's that simple.

It doesn't matter if this thread is about DST, it's in the wrong forum and that's important because they likely have developers that aren't familiar at all with the DST code or it's just not their job to touch it. DST developers will be looking at the DST bug tracker forum, Invisible Inc developers will be looking at the Invisible Inc bug tracker forum, it's that simple.

I know! I agree! I didn't Post this thread! I didnt try to defend the author! Aargh, this is all a giant misunderstanding. D=

Happygigginox put it in the wrong subforum, I saw it and just wanted to help. Nothing more. I said "I have it too, this is how you do it."

My answer to Derpime was "This are the reasons why I think its about DST. Thats why I answered to this thread, trying to help Happyg"

Should I have completely ignored this thread just because it's in the subforum? Next time I'll do it.

But I thought "Since this is about DST, I know the solution and this will get moved to the right subforum anyway, I could try to help (and say that it happened to me too)"

Archived