Getting more out of things

Staring off into an open window, looking at the burning bright light of the day star got me thinking...

What do you guys think of:

1. Getting burn damage/getting set on fire when you are too close to a camp fire (like standing on top on one)
  2. Being able to chop trees/smash rocks with other tools like a pick axe (for trees), axes (for boulders) hammer... razor but will take more swings/uses than it should a conventional tool for that action?
  3. The Discovery Channel's "Naked and Afraid" DST Mod
  4. Getting hurt by falling trees after cutting one down
  5. Slipping on ice (and a frozen-over pond)
  6. Random encounters with Pigs/Merms wearing random hats (which you then kill to get said hat)
  7. Making pigs/merms more... combat proficient... especially if you're trying to kill them...
  8. Birch nutters chasing you down indefinitely (could be countered by leading them to an open flame to get burn damage)
  9. Making the Ham Bat edible again
  10. Making the wind (the thing that blows those tumbleweeds around) occasionally become so strong that it can blow items not fastened to the ground (like a piece of grass you just dropped on the ground). Strong Winds during:
  • Heavy rain fall in Spring (that can cause you to take cold weather damage)
  • Heavy snow fall in Winter (Blizzard?)
  • And occasionally in Autumn and Summer (Summer gales... maybe heat waves? or the occasional cool breeze to lower your temperature)

O__O

*takes a restless cat nap*

U__U zzzZZZ

To anyone reading this, skip straight to the last two points and read the other ones afterwards. Everything before the end is kinda weird and unbalanced/-able.

btw 6 is a mod I think.

EDIT: I wish I had that little problems that I'd be worrying about such things when waking up :p

Archived