An Admin Command to Bring Back Taken Items

I guess that would be awesome if there was an admin command to bring back the items that are taken out of the game by a specific player. Because in some cases, a player is unable to join to the server anymore and they are taking some important elements either by mistake or on purpose. You have a rollback option and spawn option yes but you may realize that the item you are looking may be taken out of the game like 10 days ago or you may not be a fan of spawning things out of nowhere. Because if you spawn and the player comes back, in this case you will have extra items in the game which makes me feel like cheating. So in this case rollback option and c_spawn, does not really seem practical to me.

I guess that would be awesome if there was an admin command to bring back the items that are taken out of the game by a specific player. Because in some cases, a player is unable to join to the server anymore and they are taking some important elements either by mistake or on purpose. You have a rollback option and spawn option yes but you may realize that the item you are looking may be taken out of the game like 10 days ago or you may not be a fan of spawning things out of nowhere. Because if you spawn and the player comes back, in this case you will have extra items in the game which makes me feel like cheating. So in this case rollback option and c_spawn, does not really seem practical to me.

--------- sorry, mea culpa :p

*cough cough cough*

Archived