Say you have 5 pinecones in your backpack...

Say, also, that you have one or more empty slots in your main inventory.Now pick up another pinecone.It goes to one of the empty slots, rather than to the stack of pinecones you already have in your backpack.Shall we get a fix?

This is caused, I think, by the game prioritizing your regular inventory slots over the ones added by your backpack. You can either put the pinecones in one of your main inventory slots and they will always automatically stack, or you can drag the odd pinecone out onto the other pinecones and they will stack. In case you didn't know.

This is caused, I think, by the game prioritizing your regular inventory slots over the ones added by your backpack. You can either put the pinecones in one of your main inventory slots and they will always automatically stack, or you can drag the odd pinecone out onto the other pinecones and they will stack. In case you didn't know.

I've had this issue, but I know it's a feature, but why? It makes it less convenient while not adding much at all?