My Little Wilson

My little Wilson,My little Wilson,Ahh Ahh Ahh ARGH!My little Wilson,I used to wonder for science's need..My little Wilson,Until you left me unconscious, nothing to feed!Big MonstersTons of hogsAn useful spearBig and dumbGiving supp-liesIn the battle of heat!And starving makes us all compete!My little Wilson,Ya'know, the fire's getting co-oo-oo-oold...PS. Awesome effort put into the drawings, especially since you did it with a mouse!

BAHAHAHAAHA made my day.

so uuuhh. ponies hmm. how. as someone else said something similar. HOW DOES A DARK, TWISTED GAME LIKE DON'T STARVE, STILL CRAWL UP TO THE FRIENDLY, MAGICAL WORLD OF MLP?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!! (or vice versa) its like... mixing... two things you shouldn't mix together, because i can't think of anything and really didn't need to comment so i'll go... but for the sake of staying on topicGood drawings i guess, i thought the eyes in the first picture for the wendy were alright...

so uuuhh. ponies hmm. how. as someone else said something similar. HOW DOES A DARK, TWISTED GAME LIKE DON'T STARVE, STILL CRAWL UP TO THE FRIENDLY, MAGICAL WORLD OF MLP?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!! (or vice versa) its like... mixing... two things you shouldn't mix together, because i can't think of anything and really didn't need to comment so i'll go... but for the sake of staying on topicGood drawings i guess, i thought the eyes in the first picture for the wendy were alright...

The internet, hooray!